Mia & Ragnar (2020) Part #1

This apartment was certainly better than 80% of other apartments plus they had good sex with swinging couples. You can all criticise Ragnar about his weight but he certainly wasn’t a dud when it comes to performance. He could easily outfuck the ‘youngsters’  at Ken- Barbie, useless Scott , Stifler and many more guys. 

I hope one day we can see the closure of so many zzzzzz apartments including the new disaster ones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Slender Man said:

Well we will see if they are still online Oct/Nov. Other new ones won't last that long either. Sofia&Bf only a matter of time before they get there's, what will Serbore&Melbore do then because they can't hold the apartment themselves. 

Change their names and hope no one will notice. 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well Groomy got that wrong then he was way out in his prediction, so much for insider information eh ::)

I based on two blocks of what I heard:

1) In October, he said by phone he stay in project until winter.

2) In another conversation (oct). VH is not interesting to him. To make money as before, need "ebashit" (work a lot), but he succeeds in betting on sports. So they (Mia) plan move and end it with cameras.

I have 0 information about apartment for last 2 weeks. I just didn't listen to them. They probably decided not to pay rent for one more month and move earlier. Because no action was planned there. Once 100/day is gone, then it’s not worth any effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hello everybody.
In fact, I'm surprised at your support, since our thread is 90 percent of the discussion of Ragnar's weight (I do not judge, on the contrary, we laughed from your posts almost every day).
In fact, we did not put an end to our relationship in VH, we just need a break - we spent too long indoors, got immune problems and a bunch of new friends: D
Now we want to spend more time with our family and wish you the same - to be happy with your family and your loved ones (and not get sick, take care of yourself). We also want to have a dog, but our current housing did not allow us to do this, so if we return, then with a new family member: D
It was a very fun experience, we had a great time, made new acquaintances, and I just want to say thank you to everyone who watched our adventures: D
I'm not sure that we'll see you this year and that our forum thread will not be closed for this time, so Ragnar and I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas, good health and more luck.

Love, Mia ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3