Kamila Offers her ass, instead

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

May I ask what you are talking about with this post???

It was in reference to a Video placed that was in the very first post. Unfortunately the Video link has expired. 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:30 PM, lahana99 said:

reupload please

Fatboy, do try to keep up. So of the most beautiful women in the world are offering me their ass, and I must stop to explain these things. So far I have had offers from Leora, Malia, Kamila, and Irma just did her booty pop, waiting on her full offer.

https://rapidgator.net/file/a2a997e374a0c8bce0f0f77d28f207ae/KamiAssOffer.mp4.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Fatboy, do try to keep up. So of the most beautiful women in the world are offering me their ass, and I must stop to explain these things. So far I have had offers from Leora, Malia, Kamila, and Irma just did her booty pop, waiting on her full offer

Apparently I am lost with this whole conversation and for that I'm sorry.  I do appreciate the KamiAssOffer video as I have never seen her getting waxed before, so thank you for that.  What you mean by them offering up their asses to you...I have no idea what you are talking about but as long as you know what you are talking about, that's all that matters!!

Thanks again for the video!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Apparently I am lost with this whole conversation and for that I'm sorry.  I do appreciate the KamiAssOffer video as I have never seen her getting waxed before, so thank you for that.  What you mean by them offering up their asses to you...I have no idea what you are talking about but as long as you know what you are talking about, that's all that matters!!

Thanks again for the video!

By offering sounds more like blatantly sticking their ass in full view for the cam. Not something you see a lot these days. ::)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

By offering sounds more like blatantly sticking their ass in full view for the cam. Not something you see a lot these days. ::)

You need to spell it out better pal, looks as though sarcasm hasn't reached Harley yet 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You need to spell it out better pal, looks as though sarcasm hasn't reached Harley yet 😁

LOL I get sarcasm but I just don't like it that's all.  I used to work with a guy that was the most sarcastic prick i've ever known and he made my blood boil to the point that I thought I was on fire at times.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I get sarcasm but I just don't like it that's all.  I used to work with a guy that was the most sarcastic prick i've ever known and he made my blood boil to the point that I thought I was on fire at times.

Time and a place for it, especially on this forum. LOL

• Haha 1