B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mimi and Olivia's bf back from the roof with many empty bottles...

a few of them were theirs from the other night, I wonder if when olivia was cuddling with mimi when she was upset earlier if she knows mimi was banging her boyfriend just a couple nights ago or did fiora keep their secret as she knew they went to the roof together

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

a few of them were theirs from the other night, I wonder if when olivia was cuddling with mimi when she was upset earlier if she knows mimi was banging her boyfriend just a couple nights ago or did fiora keep their secret as she knew they went to the roof together

When did this happen is there video?

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

finally someone with a non-polluted mind!

30 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Noldus when do you think the girls are leaving not only in this apt but all of them.

It is hard to say, there are still challenges to enter the country. But it is opening up more and more.
From next week, a number of airlines will launch several routes in Europe.

There will probably be some changes (as some have written in the B4 thread)
So we'll see. I think there will be some "new" ones in B2 soon ... (after Olivia and Ulyana)

• Like 1