B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

si no me equivoco, la mayoría de los países europeos abrirán sus fronteras nuevamente la próxima semana 16 de junio

Spain will open the borders in principle on July 1st, although they could change their criteria as the pandemic evolves.

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Oh God, no, Fiora, take the big room, we'll have to see his stupid shows, the day starts badly, I'd better go to the beach.

You mean to tell me that when they took the trash out, that they left one bag behind??  I'm really disappointed in this development!!

They’ll be no stopping Fiora now with that idiot hired hand who’ll think all his Christmas’s have come at once now she’s  got the big bed. God forbid 😩 Is it my imagination with Mimi getting more rounder; all the boozing or a baby bump developing 🤔

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

They’ll be no stopping Fiora now with that idiot hired hand who’ll think all his Christmas’s have come at once now she’s  got the big bed. God forbid 😩 Is it my imagination with Mimi getting more rounder; all the boozing or a baby bump developing 🤔

there will be a non-stop parade of men in B2 now...hope you enjoy it everybody!!

Although Fiora took off the bedding on the master bed, there is no indication that she should move in there.
Mimi took a comforter and a pillow, don't think she's moving in there either.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Although Fiora took off the bedding on the master bed, there is no indication that she should move in there.
Mimi took a comforter and a pillow, don't think she's moving in there either.

have i mentioned that i like your avatar!!