B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I like your new too 😜

yeah...i kinda screwed myself though lol.Β  I was going to change it so I removed the bull with the bucket full of nuts and now it won't let me add another pic.Β  Oh well, the disadvantage of not being premium I guess.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah...i kinda screwed myself though lol.Β  I was going to change it so I removed the bull with the bucket full of nuts and now it won't let me add another pic.Β  Oh well, the disadvantage of not being premium I guess.

There is probably the bug in CC, you just have to try several times in between, there will be openings.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

There is probably the bug in CC, you just have to try several times in between, there will be openings.

It doesn't even give me the option of where to get the pic on my computer.Β  I really believe you have to be a premium member to change it.Β  I will check with SC when he wakes up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

EspaΓ±a abrirΓ‘ las fronteras en principio el 1 de julio, aunque podrΓ­an cambiar sus criterios a medida que evoluciona la pandemia.

Cuando vea las fronteras abiertas me lo creere, pero con este gobierno mentiroso y sin criterio alguno te lo puedes esperar todo, hasta que pidan otra prolongacion del estado de alerta.Menuda desgracia nos ha caido en EspaΓ±a con un gobierno donde el presidente no le dice la verdad ni a su medico, y un vicepresidente segundo que mas bien va de maton de taberna.Impresentables los dos.La que se nos avecina es pequeΓ±a si alguien no pone freno a este gobierno.

2 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Cuando vea las fronteras abiertas me lo creere, pero con este gobierno mentiroso y sin criterio alguno lo lo puede esperar todo, hasta que pidan otra prolongaciΓ³n del estado de alerta.Menuda desgracia nos ha caido en EspaΓ±a con un gobierno donde el presidente no le dice la verdad ni a su mΓ©dico, y un vicepresidente segundo que mas bien va de maton de taberna. Impresentables los dos. La que se nos avecina es pequeΓ±a si alguien no pone freno a este gobierno.

Lo siento pero no estoy aquΓ­ para discutir de polΓ­tica.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

if I'm not mistaken most of the european countries will open their borders again next week 16 june

i heard the other day the Spain will reopen their borders with the France and the Portugal for the moment the 22 june, i don't know with the other countries,

i think all the schengen area will reopen soon because manyΒ countries need tourists for their economy restart

• Like 1

Hace 53 minutos, omedo dijo:

Lo siento pero no estoy aquΓ­ para discutir de polΓ­tica.

El que lo siente de corazΓ³n soy yo, perdoname si te quiteΒ 3 minutos de tu valioso trabajo para leer mi mensaje. Que tengas un buen dΓ­a.

Edited by tito216
Equivocacion
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i heard the other day the Spain will reopen their borders with the France and the Portugal for the moment the 22 june, i don't know with the other countries,

i think all the schengen area will reopen soon because manyΒ countries need tourists for their economy restart

it will be at 1st july not before that!!!

Goodbye, Ulyana and Olivia! I don't know if I will ever see you again, but it was a pleasure to share these years with you! Take care, and safe trip home!

Valentine kiss animated emoticonTearing Goodbye animated emoticon
  • Like 3