B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't say it was a lie, I merely said that I don't think they are related in any shape, forum, or fashion.

I have no doubt that they are sisters, or maybe halfsisters, one of the two. I also saw similarities in their faces and their smile. And they been using the word sister with the other girls at least one time that I translated.

• Like 1

Thatโ€™s more like it, Fiora and Mimi performing together in style. Just goes to show girls have more fun when left alone. Then again I suppose it also depends on how they can earn the most ๐Ÿค” Stick together at home girls as far as Iโ€™m concerned and keep the cocks outside

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

I have no doubt that they are sisters, or maybe halfsisters, one of the two. I also saw similarities in their faces and their smile. And they been using the word sister with the other girls at least one time that I translated.

they could be but I think it's RLC's way of pumping up the drama with the whole incest thing!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thatโ€™s more like it, Fiora and Mimi performing together in style. Just goes to show girls have more fun when left alone. Then again I suppose it also depends on how they can earn the most ๐Ÿค” Stick together at home girls as far as Iโ€™m concerned and keep the cocks outside

๐Ÿ‘

Unless Mimi's gonna take the big room, which I find highly unlikely, it's a bit out of order slobbing around on the big bed with her BF when the cleaner has spent several hours cleaning it!...Next thing you know she'll be squirting all over the clean bed sheets...๐Ÿ˜’

Yes, I know the clean towels aren't out yet, so the new arrivals probably aren't expected soon, but she should stick to her own room now...imo

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless Mimi's gonna take the big room, which I find highly unlikely, it's a bit out of order slobbing around on the big bed with her BF when the cleaner has spent several hours cleaning it!...Next thing you know she'll be squirting all over the clean bed sheets...๐Ÿ˜’

Yes, I know the clean towels aren't out yet, so the new arrivals probably aren't expected soon, but she should stick to her own room now...imo

When her and Fiora were messing around on that bed last night I was thankful she moved to the edge to squirt. I thought for sure she was going to squirt on that bed.