Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

Despite the stupid childish shit going on right now in this apartment between Malia and this dumbass drunk, we all must remember one thing, RLC stands for Real Life Camera, and in no way implies what we see will involve sex. Its as simple as that. I hate to say that because of how Leora has acted in front of the cameras over the years, but .. this is how RLC does business. Would I love to see Leora return to her old self, bating every day? Hell yes! But, she is (I assume) 30 and probably moving on with her life now. As for me, when my subscription is up for renewal, I won't. why?? That's none of your business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok she put on short shorts and he is wearing only a bathrobe if im not totally mistaken this could be going somewhere lol

Yeah...her jeans may have gotten wet trying to nurse maid him while he was in the tub.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Could be that he is "Friend Zone" material for Leora, so she brought him home to her friend - and went back to find the one she is really after. Have you no imagination?

This is why you do not want to be in the "Friend-zone", because you're get tossed around like a football, and you're only needed if they need a dresser moved, or something painted

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Despite the stupid childish shit going on right now in this apartment between Malia and this dumbass drunk, we all must remember one thing, RLC stands for Real Life Camera, and in no way implies what we see will involve sex. Its as simple as that. I hate to say that because of how Leora has acted in front of the cameras over the years, but .. this is how RLC does business. Would I love to see Leora return to her old self, bating every day? Hell yes! But, she is (I assume) 30 and probably moving on with her life now. As for me, when my subscription is up for renewal, I won't. why?? That's none of your business. 

Ok. So I'll take a wild geuss then. It may perhaps have something to do with the stupid childish shit going on right now there, and perhaps maybe even some of the orchestrated disingenuine performances that's been occurring there for awhile now. Of course I know I could perhaps be wrong...and it wouldn't be the first time.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think she's wonderful as i say but tonight I certainly dont want to see the guy again that is for sure!