#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

The latest I heard on tv this morning is that Derek Chauvin and George Floyd had "run ins" with each when they were both working as security guards at the same night club.  Apparently Floyd didn't like how Chauvin treated some patrons of the club. So Derek Chauvin killing George Floyd may have been a personal vendetta and had nothing to do with race. It will be interesting to see what more info comes out about this in the future, and how willing the main stream news media will be  to cover it. 

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Dont leave much to see does it .... At the moment all I will say is ALM all lives matter.

According to Democrats in America that statement automatically makes you a racist. Just recently a broadcaster for a professional basketball team made that same comment and he was immediately fired from his job. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to Democrats in America that statement automatically makes you a racist. Just recently a broadcaster for a professional basketball team made that same comment and he was immediately fired from his job. 

'

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saying 'All lives matter' makes you a racist...FFS!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi TBG, well many years ago we travelled the whole of the west coast and must admit never saw any animosity between races but admit we were seeing the places only tourists see. We loved the american people and we were only received in glowing terms. I think since then multiculturalism has received a great downturn mainly due i think to the rise of many protest groups who seem to be doing themselves no favours by their attitudes today which is a great shame.

There is nothing wrong with the vast majority of the American people. That includes Black, White, etc. The problem is the politicians who exploit and amplify any racial strife for political gain. The biggest problem with America is not the American people, it is Washington DC and the Washington DC swamp dwellers who don't give a damn about the American people (Black or White). The reason Trump beat out Republican politicians in the 2016 primary and was elected president is because he wasn't a politician. Americans are fed up with fucking politicians. That's why Congress has a 20% approval rating.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

'

Saying 'All lives matter' makes you a racist...FFS!!

Come to America right now and say "All Lives Matter" and see what happens to you. See what the main stream news media does to you for that statement.:cry:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Come to America right now and say "All Lives Matter" and see what happens to you. See what the main stream news media does to you for that statement.:cry:

Well all I can say is that there's something seriously wrong there 🥴. Doesn't all life matter, or am I missing something here?

I'm not being political here...just stating the fucking obvious...You're not painting a great picture of your great country with that statement Ridge...maybe I'll give it a miss...:dodgy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Geordies and Scots are like bruvs! 😁

Yep absolutely bang on👍👍👍😀

There 's a special gate in Hadrian's Wall reserved to allow Geordies and Scots to pass through 24/7.

The west side of the wall is 50ft high  by 50 MLS long😀😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well all I can say is that there's something seriously wrong there 🥴. Doesn't all life matter, or am I missing something here?

I'm not being political here...just stating the fucking obvious...You're not painting a great picture of your great country with that statement Ridge...maybe I'll give it a miss...:dodgy:

I agree that "All Lives Matter", but if I go out and say that right now the news media and Democrats will brand me a racist. That's how they shut up any people who do not agree with their ideology.  Most Americans agree with the idea "All Lives Matter" , but right now they are afraid to say it for fear of being branded a racist.:cry: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep absolutely bang on👍👍👍😀

There 's a special gate in Hadrian's Wall reserved to allow Geordies and Scots to pass through 24/7.

The west side of the wall is 50ft high  by 50 MLS long😀😀😀

image.jpeg.49ea0225688ec12e61dcf22d419312bc.jpeg

Sorry, wrong wall...😏

image.jpeg.49a75d586838d7c241a934eeb84dbfae.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Dave and Robwin et al... You have seen nothing in the UK, compared to the likes of our major city shitholes. Come on over and take a stroll through New York City, Philadelphia,  Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, etc...  

If you get through the first city on this list alive, you will try and swim back acrostys the Atlantic to get home. You won't even wait for a plane.

Try Philly. Its really a beautiful city. Historic, great food and restaurants, and the people are very friendly. Just don't make a wrong turn

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Try Philly. Its really a beautiful city. Historic, great food and restaurants, and the people are very friendly. Just don't make a wrong turn

And Democrats have created those "wrong turn" hell holes in the name of caring compassion for Black people.:angry:

• Like 1