#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

il y a 3 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

American police shoot, kill and imprison more people than other developed countries. Here's the data

I missed the part about the killing of "black people"

?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

From the same report that I linked, if you don't bother to read and move your mouse, I can't help you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

ı do not have any idea. ı have learnt this under this topic. ı have many black friends. they are peacefull . they love to live. 

Making statements when you admit you have no idea...okay that makes sense.

il y a 3 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

Can't handle the truth, little liberal progressive snowflake?:angry:

The truth is that you are spreading lies and diverging people away from it.

If being liberal and progressive is not telling lies, then fine I will be liberal.

• Haha 1

Guest hacıvat
1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Black people will tell you that the statement "I have many black friends"  means nothing and will call you a racist for using it...lol

ı know this. ı am doing more than saying ı have many black friends. ı have opened this topic when all you keep silence. 

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/us-police-floyd-protests-country-comparisons-intl/index.html

Stop spreading lies like your idol. Your statement is the same as saying "Americans eat more carbs than they eat sashimi" or "I eat more lettuce than you eat shit".

Absolutely has no meaning other than diverging attention away from the brutality, mistreatment of the US police against people of colour and how their unions help to cover up their misdeeds.

It tries to distract from the actual topic. It is called whataboutism.

It is part of the right-wing propaganda. 

Guest hacıvat
3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Making statements when you admit you have no idea...okay that makes sense.

ı do not have any idea. ı have learnt this under this topic. ı have many black friends. they are peacefull . they love to live. 

Just now, SierraTM said:

The truth is that you are spreading lies and diverging people away from it.

If being liberal and progressive is not telling lies, then fine I will be liberal.

Black people kill more Black people each year in the U.S.than are killed by police officers. Are you saying that statement is a lie?:huh:

40 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Try Philly. Its really a beautiful city. Historic, great food and restaurants, and the people are very friendly. Just don't make a wrong turn

Would love to Ash if only to see you 💕 as long as your directions are accurate 🤣 but knowing women and their directional sense may give it a miss this year 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

From the same report that I linked, if you don't bother to read and move your mouse, I can't help you.

Keep going, you post a link that effectively says nobody knows the stats because they are not kept... then when you are called out, you insult by posting another link?  That link full of information that is biased in nature...for instance, what is the rate of interaction of minorities vs others with the police.  Where? Why? when?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Black people kill more Black people each year in the U.S.than are killed by police officers. Are you saying that statement is a lie?:huh:

The point is that both problems must be solved. The one cannot be used to belittle the other. 

Just now, Alladino said:

It tries to distract from the actual topic. It is called whataboutism.

It is part of the right-wing propaganda. 

It's meaningless to talk about police brutality in the inner cities without also talking about crime and violence in the inner cities. The two problems are linked and will never be solved without addressing both problems at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

You saw an opportunity to throw shit at Americans...plain and simple