#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

41 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Then suppose that you state your job for us all.

It would be interesting to find out what many of us do to make a living in this world.

Though I doubt many would answer. The thought of their anonymity would be broken and we would all know that they are just stowaways in their parents basement banging on a keyboard.

It is the context of this page that leads me to be reserved with information about my person. However, this does not change the ideas I put forward. I shouldn't have answered @Thestarider. My mistake. Let's stay on topic. 

Just watch this cop and and consider if the same action would have been taken if there was no video. 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is the context of this page that leads me to be reserved with information about my person. However, this does not change the ideas I put forward. I shouldn't have answered @Thestarider. My mistake. Let's stay on topic. 

Just watch this cop and and consider if the same action would have been taken if there was no video. 

One more dirty cop out of the way.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Do you risk your life everyday in your job? It's easy to sit back in the safety of your home and criticize people who everyday live under the pressure of maybe having to make a life and death decision on the spare of the moment.   :angry:

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

If you knew what my job is, you would know how ridiculous that statement is. 

And I imagine your job is nice and safe, so it's easy for you to criticize the actions of people who risk their lives everyday that they go to work. Keep showing all the videos of questionable actions by a very small minority of police officers with the intention of disparaging the entirety of police officers. Why no videos of people in New York pouring water on and spitting on police with no provocation, and the police just walking away? Why no videos of ANTIFA thugs beating a police officer during the BLM riots and looting in New York? Why no videos of the "peaceful protesters" throwing rocks, bricks and bottles at the police during these BLM protests?   

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you risk your life everyday in your job? It's easy to sit back in the safety of your home and criticize people who everyday live under the pressure of maybe having to make a life and death decision on the spare of the moment.   :angry:

It's all part of their training...or it should be 🙄

I don't think the schoolgirl was about to pull a knife, btw...😏

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I imagine your job is nice and safe, so it's easy for you to criticize the actions of people who risk their lives everyday that they go to work. Keep showing all the videos of questionable actions by a very small minority of police officers with the intention of disparaging the entirety of police officers. Why no videos of people in New York pouring water on and spitting on police with no provocation, and the police just walking away? Why no videos of ANTIFA thugs beating a police officer during the BLM riots and looting in New York? Why no videos of the "peaceful protesters" throwing rocks, bricks and bottles at the police during these BLM protests?   

What are you trying to say? Do you mean that policeman because they put themself in danger can ignore the rights of others? Do you really think that because a policeman is under stress, it is okay to violate the law?

George Floyd was killed by cops who didn't have to fear for their lives. Instead, It was George Floyd who begged for his life. He begged for air to breathe. 

I'm not saying that there aren't other problems to solve, but that doesn't mean that the issues of racism and police brutality don't need to be solved. If you can't understand that, I feel sorry for you. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A very small minority is still too many! It's their job to deal with it, like the majority do...

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What are you trying to say? Do you mean that a policeman because they put themself in danger can ignore the rights of others? Do you really think that because a policeman is under stress, it is okay to violate the law?

George Floyd was killed by cops who didn't have to fear for their lives. Instead, It was George Floyd who begged for his life. He begged for air to breathe. 

I'm not saying that there aren't other problems to solve, but that doesn't mean that the issues of racism and police brutality don't need to be solved. If you can't understand that, I feel sorry for you. 

And those police are being prosecuted for killing him. Also, in most of the other examples of police misconduct that you have shown at the end of the video it says either that the police officer resigned or had been disciplined.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A very small minority is still too many! It's their job to deal with it, like the majority do...

So you get rid of that minority, but you don't condemn all police offices because of that minority which is what I see happening right now in this country. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

If you knew what my job is, you would know how ridiculous that statement is. 

Why? Are you one of the researchers who gave us the worthless covid-19 computer models, or one of the researchers who is producing bogus climate change research?:tongue:

Strange that none of the BLM supporters on here have anything to say about the "peaceful" BLM and their allies taking over a seven block area of Seattle, WA and declaring the area a new country separate from the U.S. They have blocked off and are guarding the area with weapons. The Seattle mayor, Seattle police, and the Washington state governor have done nothing to remove them. Both the mayor and governor are extreme liberal progressive Democrats.