#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat

mindfullness   @Alladino

ı have used this term for the mind is losing its function, loss of logic function, anger and fear captured you.

When you search on Google, the mind orbits another mind to be kept in mind; inability to think correctly, to take the right decision and therefore to behave incorrectly; Explanations such as being content with what is taught / imposed on him without the need to form his own ideas come out. The brainwashing of the case called brainwashing is also called, and İlknur Kırbaş says in a string, "You think you are a prisoner even if you are not a prisoner."

Generally, it is possible to harm the society in various levels in managers, academicians, writers and press members who are expected to lead the society in managers, bureaucrats, expected to lead the society.

Communitarianism, which is to entrust your mind and idea to a religious leader, is essentially a higher stage of reasoning, since it is mainly created by brainwashing teachings. Nobody expects the brainwashed to use its own mind.

to insist on arrest in such a tense environment. hit in the back while running. these are not police. ı suspect if they are human. for me, they  killed  an innocent for no reason. god damn them.  I did not use this term to alleviate their crime.                                    I hope they are executed.I used it to humiliate these police manuscripts, who succumbed to their fear and anger and lost their mind and logic.If you are so cowardly, , why are you a cop?if you are going to shoot people behind them, why are you a cop?

as the woman, i really support each kinds of protesting(peaceful) against Trump and cops,no matter if i have feel so little shyness and laugh🤦‍♀️ 😳if that works to getting Trump fall down ohh Obee even if by a booty protest!oh it's soo fine by me.🤗

On 6/14/2020 at 4:46 AM, hacıvat said:

mindfullness   @Alladino

ı have used this term for the mind is losing its function, loss of logic function, anger and fear captured you.

When you search on Google, the mind orbits another mind to be kept in mind; inability to think correctly, to take the right decision and therefore to behave incorrectly; Explanations such as being content with what is taught / imposed on him without the need to form his own ideas come out. The brainwashing of the case called brainwashing is also called, and İlknur Kırbaş says in a string, "You think you are a prisoner even if you are not a prisoner."

Generally, it is possible to harm the society in various levels in managers, academicians, writers and press members who are expected to lead the society in managers, bureaucrats, expected to lead the society.

Communitarianism, which is to entrust your mind and idea to a religious leader, is essentially a higher stage of reasoning, since it is mainly created by brainwashing teachings. Nobody expects the brainwashed to use its own mind.

to insist on arrest in such a tense environment. hit in the back while running. these are not police. ı suspect if they are human. for me, they  killed  an innocent for no reason. god damn them.  I did not use this term to alleviate their crime.                                    I hope they are executed.I used it to humiliate these police manuscripts, who succumbed to their fear and anger and lost their mind and logic.If you are so cowardly, , why are you a cop?if you are going to shoot people behind them, why are you a cop?

One officer shot the man, not both officers. Previous to the shooting I saw nothing that the officers did wrong. The man was reported to the police as being asleep in his car in the drive thru lane of Wendy's restaurant.  The police gave the man a sobriety test which he failed. They then attempted to arrest him for DUI, at which time the man fought with the police, grab a tazer from one police officer and took off running. The police chased after him on foot and while running away the man aimed the tazer at one of the officers. That was when the policeman shot and killed him.  From what I saw one officer did absolutely nothing wrong.  The shooting itself was probably not justified if the tazer is the only weapon the man possessed. Before we lynch two police officers why  not wait for a full investigation is completed?

On 6/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, StnCld316 said:

If the USA is looking for future Donald Trump is certainly not the man to be leading them forward. Then again Joe Biden is not capable of leading a country either.  The only thing with Politics is there are too many wrinkled up old farts running the ship and their all worried about one thing and that's lining their own pockets when they should be retired like every other old person staying home and playing with their grandkids.  

Superior minds they no longer exist in the world, almost everyone's face is stuck in a phone 90% of the time. The worst invention ever created. Some people became more stupider instead of smarter. 

Yes Translation Software sucks as it never ever gets a conversation right between different languages.  Maybe in the next life when we all come back and do it all over again they'll have one language for all that everyone can understand.  

The domestic and foreign policies of Donald Trump are 100 times better for the U.S.'s future than anything the Democrats want to do. End of argument for the 2020 election.  Your deep personal hatred of Donald Trump blinds your ability to see that. I'm more concerned about the future of my country than I am about irrelevant personality defects. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

One officer shot the man, not both officers. Previous to the shooting I saw nothing that the officers did wrong. The man was reported to the police as being asleep in his car in the drive thru lane of Wendy's restaurant.  The police gave the man a sobriety test which he failed. They then attempted to arrest him for DUI, at which time the man fought with the police, grab a tazer from one police officer and took off running. The police chased after him on foot and while running away the man aimed the tazer at one of the officers. That was when the policeman shot and killed him.  From what I saw one officer did absolutely nothing wrong.  The shooting itself was probably not justified if the tazer is the only weapon the man possessed. Before we lynch two police officers why  not wait for a full investigation is completed?

Serious question here guys...Why didn't the copper shoot him in the leg...? That would bring down, disarm him and arrest him...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Serious question here guys...Why didn't the copper shoot him in the leg...? That would bring down, disarm him and arrest him...

That seriously needs to be address in further training.  Right now I believe when an officer shoots, he is trained to shoot to kill---even if it is not warranted, as in this case, as in others where an unarmed person is

killed by the police. A taser is not a deadly weapon and since there were 2 officers, even if 1 got tased, the other was there to cover his back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We now present to you an important announcement from the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone Ministry of Propaganda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxAyDfHBva0

Hey Foamy! I'm happy they dropped the name. Glad I got to see this commercial though, as Tom is one beautiful hunk of man! And these Seattle squatters are some ugly ass beasts for the most part.