#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

My two cents regarding George Floyd's death.

Not one defamation occurred during this tragic event.  Cop didn't call him any names or refer to him by race.  The media made this a race issue long before anyone knew of the cop's previous inter-departmental infractions (of which not once was race-related).

On a side note, I know several retired officers (from patrol to a Captain) that served various police department in the southern California area. They all said that while they are not racist, they did profile.  And with profiling, it was an effective way to provide safety/security to the cities they served.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

"something to really think about in these trying times".

Denied equal opportunity for 300 years, and subject to lynching..... Blacks.

What are you going to do, wallow in self-pity for the rest of your life?  That's a good way to rationalize your failed life, but it doesn't do one damn thing to improve it. As a White American I owe you nothing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What are you going to do, wallow in self-pity for the rest of your life?  That's a good way to rationalize your failed life, but it doesn't do one damn thing to improve it. As a White American I owe you nothing. 

Eyes only doesn't understand that Africans & Muslims were selling the slaves to European citizens but they only want to blame Americans 😉 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This does not make all people with a different skin colour to criminals and should also not lead to prejudice.

You seem to have not even remotely understood the issue.

It's statistic on what going on in America 🇺🇸