Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Wow I just tuned in and I'm noticing everyone is watching Malia, so I guess MISS I DON'T GIVE A F**K about this apartment, will continue keeping her bank account fat and happy, since everyone has been properly reprogrammed to like Malia now

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

And who has maintained the pedestal of doom and gloom?? Nay, not a pedestal, I stand corrected, the pulpit of doom, and gloom preaching to gain members to his congregation. 

Who was that JONES minister. What happened to his congregation? Hmmmm!

Well now, I believe that I may only be included in a mere 99% of all opinions posted in this Leora, Malia topic and not so fortunate as to be included in some elite 1% of know all and everything about it, so that likely may be some more info. I haven't been privy to. Perhaps you might grace the other 99% of such knowledge.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RdKing said:

When Malia first arrived I complained to RLC b/c I felt that she was keeping Leora from bating around the apartment. They responded telling me that Malia was considered a "girl on vacation" and would not stay long. With time, I felt that both together, the shows were getting hotter but now things turned around, I feel bad for Malia. Leora should have gotten a dog for company but even a dog would make me feel sad being abandoned far away from home.

Malia is now her Eve...an object to entertain you when it’s convenient. Just like a dog she’s a loyal companion that never complains, and has basic needs...food, shelter, love and attention. The only difference is Malia doesn’t receive the love and attention that a dog would. Someone who’s owns a dog will at least take them outside for a walk several times a day for exercise, fresh air and to have a bowel movement. If Leora had the slightest bit of decency she would at least invite Malia to join her if she really is just meeting up with friends and socializing. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well now, I believe that I may only be included in a mere 99% of all opinions posted in this Leora, Malia topic and not so fortunate as to be included in some elite 1% of know all and everything about it, so that likely may be some more info. I haven't been privy to. Perhaps you might grace the other 99% of such knowledge.

It is all available in the archives. Archived apartments: year 2019. The Leroa and Paul apartment 6'/12/ 2013. Available to each and everyone who has the knowledge to read !

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Wow I just tuned in and I'm noticing everyone is watching Malia, so I guess MISS I DON'T GIVE A F**K about this apartment, will continue keeping her bank account fat and happy, since everyone has been properly reprogrammed to like Malia now

Yeah, evidently she's been left holding the bag so to speak once again by her so called supposed best friend. It's always been obvious that she is a very genuinely nice woman who has always seemed like a very genuinely caring woman as well.

I'm quite certain that her main reason of ever agreeing to go there to become a participant of the business is for an opportunity to get some money for herself and her family. Agreeing to go there to become a roommate and give her friend some company I'm certain was only a secondary and less important reason for her.   

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is all available in the archives. Archived apartments: year 2019. The Leroa and Paul apartment 6'/12/ 2013. Available to each and everyone who has the knowledge to read !

I know what's available and where and I'm well aware of most of it. What I'm not, I could care less there oh Mr. High and Mighty of an elite 1% that is supposed to be everything and all knowledge Leora. 

• Haha 1