Ary & George (2020) Part #2

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, moserler said:

they should part company no woman deserves to be  treated that way no matter what the problem is George needs to be in jail  for that

He would be if she called police, I would love to see Ary leave George and get her own apartment on vhtv.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

Yes, i would like see him without George. Some guests that visit them are hot too. Maybe she can invited them all in new apartment 🙂

It would be so nice to see her on her own where she is safe and away from that abusive lunatic. I noticed Ary and George names are not listed as participants right now.

2 hours ago, moserler said:

they should part company no woman deserves to be  treated that way no matter what the problem is George needs to be in jail  for that

Seems to be getting a regular thing now eh? sooner or later Ary is gonna get really hurt.

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems to be getting a regular thing now eh? sooner or later Ary is gonna get really hurt.

I don't think they are happy unless they are fighting. What she sees in the POS is beyond me. Being cooped up in that apartment 24/7 isn't healthy either. Maybe George needs to find a real job and support his wife.

• Like 1

yes he should be locked up and yes its bang out of order but the 1 thing i know for a fact is this there is no point in complaining or going on and on about his act cause vhtv never do anything about it it has been proven far too many times on diffrent apartments over the last couple of years so ppl dont waste your time or hate there is no point sorry

On 12/18/2020 at 11:08 AM, lolaaloveyou said:

And they go OFFLINE one more time. Ariana was jealous because George was with a certain Maria.

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-14h03m27s155.png

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-14h03m39s60.png

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-14h03m48s149.png

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-14h03m51s181.png

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-14h03m55s221.png

one day we going to witness to a murder live on cam. she needs to get away from this POS and go find a guy with a large enough dick she can feel it

• Like 1