Ary & George (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ain't it something that people jump straight onto George,  now what he did was absolutely out of order,  but no one is mentioning that Ary was hitting George. I don't know who was the instigator for violence but it isn't good on both sides. 

Well George certainly went to town for a few minutes, no excuse for throwing a women on the floor by her hair though come on. Yes Ary gave a few slaps but a guy should be more restrained than that. But as you say it takes two to tango i suppose.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ain't it something that people jump straight onto George,  now what he did was absolutely out of order,  but no one is mentioning that Ary was hitting George. I don't know who was the instigator for violence but it isn't good on both sides. 

Hello guys. Yes ... you have right here. I starting hitting George. I am in a depression ... in a big depression. What s heppend , was something like somnambulist. When all finished , I didn’t remember nothing. Was my foult. Thank you for  mentioning that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys. Yes ... you have right here. I starting hitting George. I am in a depression ... in a big depression. What s heppend , was something like somnambulist. When all finished , I didn’t remember nothing. Was my foult. Thank you for  mentioning that. 

No worry as long as you are both ok now, get some sleep rather than staying up all night just for us. Take care babe.👍

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

I wouldn't try to defend George. I assume he's knows your feeling depression but that doesn't give him a right to start slapping you around. It's one thing to yell at each other, it's whole another ball game when it gets physical. George should have been man enough to just leave and let things cool off a bit. I watched the whole thing unfold and he should have known early on to get out and have one of your friends come over....nuff said

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, River Rafter said:

I wouldn't try to defend George. I assume he's knows your feeling depression but that doesn't give him a right to start slapping you around. It's one thing to yell at each other, it's whole another ball game when it gets physical. George should have been man enough to just leave and let things cool off a bit. I watched the whole thing unfold and he should have known early on to get out and have one of your friends come over....nuff said

Was a a good thing what George was doing ,in some way because him just woke me up and realised what s heppend.