Ary & George (2020) Part #2

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Yesterday evening the flat/realm disappeared off the listings. They are on neither there online, nor the offline list. No twitter explanation seen. Where are they now?

They're in the boxing ring, fight of the day, (rond  two, or three), not a winner: lots of losers !!! We !!!

• Thanks 1

Yesterday they had a big fight. I wrote about that incident here and post just disappeared without explanation. He pulled her hair, she slapped him, he slapped her back...Hour later apt disappeared like my post about that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bebach said:

Yesterday they had a big fight. I wrote about that incident here and post just disappeared without explanation. He pulled her hair, she slapped him, he slapped her back...Hour later apt disappeared like my post about that.

1950 They are back online now.

3 hours ago, bebach said:

That's called being censored. I wrote a comment  and it disappeared also.

Just now, turkey said:

Now new fight en .................................................

Guy is jealous! That is the root of the problem. He says that she doesn't do nothing, that she is lazy.....And he is not wrong by much, but he is no better 🙂