Viki & Kate (2020) Part #2

21 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I would watch this place more if she lived on her own, rest of them are just distractions lol

i59e.png

She was also the reason i usted to watch.They totaly left the project weeks ago so myself also left her lol.Think the less smart person in this(to be kind lol)is manager,paying and not recieving isn't a good business method.If i was manager i would be pissed af.Manager needs to take out all the cams of this house and put them in Tobias house🤣.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was also the reason i usted to watch.They totaly left the project weeks ago so myself also left her lol.Think the less smart person in this(to be kind lol)is manager,paying and not recieving isn't a good business method.If i was manager i would be pissed af.Manager needs to take out all the cams of this house and put them in Tobias house🤣.

who is Tobias ? is he that old man ? I didn't know he has a house. I read many times people referred to him as homeless old man. lol

23 hours ago, bluewinner said:

who is Tobias ? is he that old man ? I didn't know he has a house. I read many times people referred to him as homeless old man. lol

Hep he is the older dude.Dont think he is homeless.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm,trouble in paradise!?Maybe manager isnt happy anymore with the dozens of dollars of montly incoming😅.All the others residents putying effort,doing stuff night after night and trying to make profit and this smart ass ones doing all outside and only returning to sleep,eat and doing a couple web camming sessions per week.Really regreat wasking to bring them back.when house closes..PLEASE dont bring them back.We were already to much times fooled by them.Empty houses with cats..no thanks.Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Mmm,trouble in paradise!?Maybe manager isnt happy anymore with the dozens of dollars of montly incoming😅.All the others residents putying effort,doing stuff night after night and trying to make profit and this smart ass ones doing all outside and only returning to sleep,eat and doing a couple web camming sessions per week.Really regreat wasking to bring them back.when house closes..PLEASE dont bring them back.We were already to much times fooled by them.Empty houses with cats..no thanks.Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

Are they gone? I didn't even notice them missing...