Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Maybe the thumbs are live shots and they are just lying really really still.....😃

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Just a thought - I wonder do tenants get told if their place is offline for whatever reason? Obviously if work has to be done inside yes but i mean anyway?

Let me be a little more exact They have no control over the video feed and have no idea when it is offline.

You are correct if the equipment does need inside maintenance or an upgrade then they are told.

The thumbs that still are showing have evidently been frozen since the live stream went down. I sent rlc support a notification email but knowing them, nothing will be done anytime soon and that's providing there was a legitimate technical issue or if it was even done purposely for some reason.

Just now, Pepe said:

Let me be a little more exact They have no control over the video feed and have no idea when it is offline.

You are correct if the equipment does need inside maintenance or an upgrade then they are told.

I agree...they have no control over the video feed but you can't sit here and tell me that they have no idea when it's offline!!

Just now, Nicholas said:

The thumbs that still are showing have evidently been frozen since the live stream went down. I sent rlc support a notification email but knowing them, nothing will be done anytime soon and that's providing there was a legitimate technical issue or if it was even done purposely for some reason.

👍

• Like 1

Malia at bat.  Here's the windup.  Now the pitch. 

A pop up to the short stop and Malia's tongue makes the right nipple and charging for second.

OHHH!  The shortstop dropped it and now her tongue is headed for third base.  Slide!!   SAFE!!

Just thought I'd give you guys a play by play since you can't see the game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree...they have no control over the video feed but you can't sit here and tell me that they have no idea when it's offline!!

actually, the more i think about it, they do have some control over the live streams as well.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually I can say with certainty that they have no idea unless they are reading the forum.

I have discussed this with Paul and Leora on a couple of occasions when the feed went down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, gomer said:

Malia at bat.  Here's the windup.  Now the pitch. 

A pop up to the short stop and Malia's tongue makes the right nipple and charging for second.

OHHH!  The shortstop dropped it and now her tongue is headed for third base.  Slide!!   SAFE!!

Just thought I'd give you guys a play by play since you can't see the game.

sounds like a close game 🙂