Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

It has been quite peculiar how one who at one time seemed to want to either wear some under garments that included being made of some if not all lace that was not only somewhat sheer but quite sexy as well, whether it be in some slip, negligee, or merely only a panty, and yet over time since before the arrival of her friend and especially since then, she has chosen to only to wear regular undergarments more and more while yet her friend will wear her sexy sheer black slip while wearing nothing else. My how old father time causes changes in everything and everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been quite peculiar how one who at one time seemed to want to either wear some under garments that included being made of some if not all lace that was not only somewhat sheer but quite sexy as well, whether it be in some slip, negligee, or merely only a panty, and yet over time since before the arrival of her friend and especially since then, she has chosen to only to wear regular undergarments more and more while yet her friend will wear her sexy sheer black slip while wearing nothing else. My how old father time causes changes in everything and everyone. 

How right you are---I am reminded every time I look down past my stomach toward my knees 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I said earlier that Malia did seem a bit unhappy today. I change that right now....😃

Malia is like a teenage boy trying to 'cop a feel' without pissing off his girlfriend, I'm genuinely shocked Malia hasn't gone in for a kiss of stuck her mouth on one of those football boot studs protruding from Leoras chest, her nips are glorious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1