Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

Well the devil went down to Prague lookin for a soul to steal...He was in a bind cause he was way behind, so he was lookin ta make a deal

When he came across this young man, messin with a gal and feelin her on her rump...the devil smiled at them as he turned around and he jumped up on a hickory stump

He said, "Now boy let me tell you what, I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a woman's rump feeler too...and if you care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."

"Now you a pretty good woman's rump feeler son, but give the ole devil his due...I'll bet a fiddle of gold against yer soul, that I'm a much better woman's rump feeler than you".  😈  😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well Kudos again to Malia for holding the fort tonight. She could have done nothing if she wanted but she kept up interest throughout and found herself top cam many times during it and indeed the whole top nine replays. More power to her! She may not have as many fans as her housemate but she does have a lot! And Leora, i do trust, in all sincerity and without sounding patronizing, that you appreciate how much good she does for the apartment right now.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Well another all nighter is now history.

Was a big night. Leora needs her beauty sleep.

• Upvote 2