Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

3 hours ago, King Lear said:

Bon, LEORA a une nouvelle vie hors de l'appartement, c'est bon pour elle.

Mais vis à vis de ses fidèles partisants elle devrait nous présenter la personne avec qui elle découche.

Je ne pense pas que cela arrivera jusqu'à ce que Malia déménage, mais je peux me tromper

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I want her treated as I would want anyone treated, with respect...Is that too much to ask?

jimbo that is a big ASK, and probably for some who post on this Forum it's going to need some explaining what decorum means

• Like 3

I'm not a Leora fan in the sense that the rest of you are.  I am however a fan of her fans that go out of their way to shower her with love and affection, just to keep it strong and moving in the right direction.  I read where some of you want to see the dipstick Leora is possibly seeing outside and i should think it's quite obvious from the sounds of it, that it is true.  For those of you that want to see the dipstick she's seeing, you better start hoping Malia starts packing.  Malia was brought to Prague for a specific purpose and that purpose is to keep some of Leora's fan base occupied and happy while Leora has her time in the field.  You can all say that i'm crazy and I don't know what i'm talking about but i can assure you the only reason Malia is here is to fain some heat off Leora.  The whole Leora/Malia cuddle thing that has been going on is just a pacifier for the fans.  It will never amount to anything worth writing home about so don't get your hopes up for any further developments.  The only way Leora is going to start making all of her fans happy again, is to send Malia home!  I'm not trying to piss any Malia fans off, just trying to keep it real!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hopefully the borders will open soon because I think Malia is getting homesick.
You may be good friends , but living together for months is not really good for friendship.

Non è detto che se ne vada

5 hours ago, King Lear said:

Bon, LEORA a une nouvelle vie hors de l'appartement, c'est bon pour elle.

Mais vis à vis de ses fidèles partisants elle devrait nous présenter la personne avec qui elle découche.

Assuming that she is seing a guy, does of course not necessarily mean she is already " sleeping " with him whatever people might suppose.

But putting that aside, whoever the person may be might value his/her privacy to the extent he/she may not wish to be on camera 24/7, which could pose a potential problem. 🙀

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not a Leora fan in the sense that the rest of you are.  I am however a fan of her fans that go out of their way to shower her with love and affection, just to keep it strong and moving in the right direction.  I read where some of you want to see the dipstick Leora is possibly seeing outside and i should think it's quite obvious from the sounds of it, that it is true.  For those of you that want to see the dipstick she's seeing, you better start hoping Malia starts packing.  Malia was brought to Prague for a specific purpose and that purpose is to keep some of Leora's fan base occupied and happy while Leora has her time in the field.  You can all say that i'm crazy and I don't know what i'm talking about but i can assure you the only reason Malia is here is to fain some heat off Leora.  The whole Leora/Malia cuddle thing that has been going on is just a pacifier for the fans.  It will never amount to anything worth writing home about so don't get your hopes up for any further developments.  The only way Leora is going to start making all of her fans happy again, is to send Malia home!  I'm not trying to piss any Malia fans off, just trying to keep it real!!

Why the change of avatar H ' 😼

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Assuming that she is seing a guy, does of course not necessarily mean she is already " sleeping " with him whatever people might suppose.  But putting that aside, whoever the person may be might value his/her privacy to the extent he/she may not wish to be on camera 24/7,

which poses a potential problem. 🙀

so what are you saying...for real this time LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Why the change of avatar H ' 😼

I removed the pic of the Bull with the gifted set of oysters and when I went to add my new pic, it wouldn't let me.  I guess like with most of the things you do on this forum, you have to be a premium member!

• Like 2