Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

14 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to mike r.

You are right it did seem to cause a lot drama for her. If I am not mistaken she has been home at night all week. BTW, it looks like most of my post was cut off, I am only seeing the last seven words of the post on screen.

Please type them again.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please type them again.

'Them again'.

Sorry Foamy Sir😆! Cheap joke i know!

It many ways Leora’s move to Prague, CZ from Siberia, Russia may have opened her eyes and life to a whole new perspective of the world,  especially if she has officially ended her relationship with Paul. I would imagine her quality of life back in Russia, plus being in a committed relationship throughout all of her 20’s, didn’t give her much freedom and a chance to explore new experiences like other young women in Europe her age. I am glad to see that she is going out and enjoying everything that a beautiful city like Prague has to offer...I would be doing the same. I believe there can be a balance between a social life outside her apartment while still keeping her RLC followers happy once she returns home at the end of the day. 🙂

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mike r said:

but she was returning hom at the begin of the day and her followers weren't happy ....lol.

True, that because Leora didn’t provide a balance.  At that time she was out of the her apartment 75% of the time and during the remaining 25% while home just eating and sleeping 😴. Not really a fair deal to subscribers who pay close to $50 U.S. per month. 😉

Good Morning 🌅🌞🌞

good evening 🌃🌛🌕

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend 

Saturday

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It many ways Leora’s move to Prague, CZ from Siberia, Russia may have opened her eyes and life to a whole new perspective of the world,  especially if she has officially ended her relationship with Paul. I would imagine her quality of life back in Russia, plus being in a committed relationship throughout all of her 20’s, didn’t give her much freedom and a chance to explore new experiences like other young women in Europe her age. I am glad to see that she is going out and enjoying everything that a beautiful city like Prague has to offer...I would be doing the same. I believe there can be a balance between a social life outside while still keeping her RLC followers happy once she returns home at the end of the day. 

I gave you an "up vote" because it is an interesting series of points to discuss.

Czechs don't particularly appreciate what Russia did to their country, but anybody in their right mind would not have a problem with her or Malia living there. They are non-threatening Russians, and they are cute. Now, Krasnoyarsk has some great hiking in the back country with beautiful vistas and some mixture of good and horrible history.  However, my experience with "Frozen" Winter girls is that they want to be sun babies in Barcelona, California, Greece, or the French Riviera, and they never want to go back home after that.

Leora doesn't care about rescue squirrels -- only rescue dogs -- so she refuses to deal with me, even in PM's. So my opinions here are merely wild speculation. That's the default status of most opinions here now days. Her opinion matters.

Leora's situation is now difficult to understand. Leora is different; RLC is different. It is the nature of reality that concepts about reality can suddenly become undependable. I believe that Schopenhauer would agree with this statement. His solution was simply to admire and appreciate what one considers "beauty" in life. To him, that was pretty much the basics of what can be known. If it's pretty, and you like it, that's just great. At this point, I'm stuck with memories. But then again, I always considered Nietzsche the ultimate in 19th Century philosophy, and that phone numbers on pizza boxes were instructive for CC members, and that idiots would never destroy innocent people's lives and then rule the world. I've been wrong on several accounts...still, there is beauty to behold. Even in a blade of grass.

As far as I am concerned, "Leora" should do exactly what she damn well wants in life.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Two very practical posts, I can appreciate that. It seems that Leora's position in Prague is precarious (as the Czechs do not appreciate what the Russians did to their country). It sounds like as long as Leora is Russian living in CZ there is always the chance that she finds a friend who does not truly desire friendship. I have had many such friends during my lifetime. They befriend you so they can have a personal perspective of your eventual demise, which they intend to come at their hand. That is a bit deep though. It is however the first thing that struck me after reading two very lucid posts (Foamy and NYJ). My instincts in this regard are almost always for a reason, God willing.

• Upvote 1