B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Since everyone seems to be focused on the camera this evening , maybe there will be more fun & games after dinner. That is if the guys don't object. They're the only 7 in the house....🤗

I wish the guys get involved too

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Since everyone seems to be focused on the camera this evening , maybe there will be more fun & games after dinner. That is if the guys don't object. They're the only 7 in the house....🤗

The guys will object...guaranteed!

At about 18:11 on replay cam 3-10, Diane sticks her face in front of the camera while Bonnie is getting massaged...as if to say, what do you think of this boys?  Well Diane...I think that this is fine.  What I also think is that you are NOTHING but a poser.  You do nothing but stick it in our faces while faking everything.  The best scenario would be to have you just get out or leave all together because you are just in the way.  She does it again at 18:15 as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

At about 18:11 on replay cam 3-10, Diane sticks her face in front of the camera while Bonnie is getting massaged...as if to say, what do you think of this boys?  Well Diane...I think that this is fine.  What I also think is that you are NOTHING but a poser.  You do nothing but stick it in our faces while faking everything.  The best scenario would be to have you just get out or leave all together because you are just in the way.  She does it again at 18:15 as well.

Se did it a lot today, 1437 with Kim in the shower 3.20
And in the shower 1717 with all the gils, and a lot under the bedroom show later on as you mention 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

These shitty shows are what ruins RLC. It lacks real life, genuine relationships, true fun. 

Simply letting more and more girls perform the same shit does not help. RLC should finally try to get some residents who really live in the apartments and don't need any Shows because they are actually interesting to watch. These show girls are so boring, you could just close RLC completely. 

For all we know rlc is making more money these days than they did a few years ago. And I'd suggest that they get more subscribers from the shows all the girls do in all the apartments. Otherwise when all the Russian apartments where lost they'd have openned more apartments else where by now.