B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why did they leave?  Alexandra and Lucian the devilish drug pusher stayed behind?  Very strange!!

why strange? the two couples are not chained to each other and it is quite often that there is only one couple present at B5

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

why strange? the two couples are not chained to each other and it is quite often that there is only one couple present at B5

it seems that they would arrive together and leave together. I see it as strange whether you do or not!!

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some might complain that this is boring...But isn't it very real life...They've all had a good drink, and the rest, a bit of shagging here and there, with their own partner let it be said, music, dancing, broken glasses and now charades...Pretty real, imo...a damned sight more realistic than B1 and B2...

Oh, I forgot about the 5 naked girls in the shower event...but you can't be perfec, can yout...😏

While "real life" might be an outcome from said events, it's idealistic at best, will not sell subs and is simply a disingenuous marketing title.  The reality is that the majority of people subscribing to RLC want what they want...RLC knows this and that's why they pay the girls to put on shows.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

While "real life" might be an outcome from said events, it's idealistic at best, will not sell subs and is simply a disingenuous marketing title.  The reality is that the majority of people subscribing to RLC want what they want...RLC knows this and that's why they pay the girls to put on shows.

Excellent post!!

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I know...I can understand why many of the newer subscribers get pretty excited with the shows, but I guess I've been a subscriber for so long now, I've seen it all before numerous times...I've hit a period when I'm not sure what I want from RLC...but I still really enjoy CC

Well I'll have a decision to make soon when my sub expires

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...I can understand why many of the newer subscribers get pretty excited with the shows, but I guess I've been a subscriber for so long now, I've seen it all before numerous times...I've hit a period when I'm not sure what I want from RLC...but I still really enjoy CC

Well I'll have a decision to make soon when my sub expires

In the mean time I will sit back and observe 🙂

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I sent an email to RLC, if they let me know the cost of the plane ticket to get Ginger home, I'll send the money, everything, there's a limit...

Why just Ginger...I say RLC should get a big ass slingshot and fling all their asses back home..

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Why just Ginger...I say RLC should get a big ass slingshot and fling all their asses back home..

the 1st july i hope there will have a big clean on rlc with the girls and couples on vacation apartments for a new start