B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

C'mon Girls, you had your fun in Kims room, now get the boys involved and show them what real women are like. Time to give them the show of their lives and one they will not soon forget. Jesss get on with it will you !!!! They need to have their jollies too. I would love too see how Bonnie and Alexandra handle the other women teasing the shit out of their mates. Hell who knows it might be a huge help for all the fighting they have been doing. Fuck charades I am thinking more like lap dancing and grinding all over them half naked. I want to see how all of them handle real sexual situations in a crowd.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

C'mon Girls, you had your fun in Kims room, now get the boys involved and show them what real women are like. Time to give them the show of their lives and one they will not soon forget. Jesss get on with it will you !!!! They need to have their jollies too. I would love too see how Bonnie and Alexandra handle the other women teasing the shit out of their mates. Hell who knows it might be a huge help for all the fighting they have been doing. Fuck charades I am thinking more like lap dancing and grinding all over them half naked. I want to see how all of them handle real sexual situations in a crowd.

Lucian rubbed one out in the bathroom, so I think he's all set for the night.

Some might complain that this is boring...But isn't it very real life...They've all had a good drink, and the rest, a bit of shagging here and there, with their own partner let it be said, music, dancing, broken glasses and now charades...Pretty real, imo...a damned sight more realistic than B1 and B2...

Oh, I forgot about the 5 naked girls in the shower event...but you can't be perfec, can yout...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some might complain that this is boring...But isn't it very real life...They've all had a good drink, and the rest, a bit of shagging here and there, with their own partner let it be said, music, dancing, broken glasses and now charades...Pretty real, imo...a damned sight more realistic than B1 and B2...

Oh, I forgot about the 5 naked girls in the shower event...but you can't be perfec, can yout...😏

Yes I know what your saying and I agree, but I want to see if the girls will get jealous like the guys did at their interludes that have now stopped because of them. BTW I hate fucking Charades !!!

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes I know what your saying and I agree, but I want to see if the girls will get jealous like the guys did at their interludes that have now stopped because of them. BTW I hate fucking Charades !!!

Me too...especially in Russian...😏

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

LOL are you really that bored with RLC?