Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Well I just tuned into the apartment, and it looks as though the selfish one has left the stand-in  again, but keep your hopes alive, because when it comes to the selfish one, a miracle of something happening with her alone is all we have lately.. well I have to go to bed, because I have work later on this evening, and when I wake up, let's see if a miracle actually happen

• Haha 1

good afternoon beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

Good afternoon ☀️

good evening 🌌

Good Morning ☀️

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭

Good day of work 

🐈😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Have the lovely ladies done enough to stop subscribers to RLC from leaving.

Now blue, you ought to know it should be taken into consideration the likelyhood of the diverse mix of subscribers they have if considering the answer to that may be no. Those mix of subscribers including:

1) Those of some younger generations who become aroused in their genitals at the stir of a wind.

2) Those who suffer from impotency issues and may be constantly searching for some solution in attempts to rectify such in one way or another.

3) Those who find extraordinary difficulty in distinguishing between actual reality and orchestrated performances of pretense.

4) Those who have no issues and find some vague to all out enjoyment in such a business for something to do and could care less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just tuned into the apartment, and it looks as though the selfish one has left the stand-in  again, but keep your hopes alive, because when it comes to the selfish one, a miracle of something happening with her alone is all we have lately.. well I have to go to bed, because I have work later on this evening, and when I wake up, let's see if a miracle actually happen

Now e, you know all too well anything of such would actually not be any miracle at all, but merely only another performance of pretense for the most part, likely to occur whenever enough of an urge is felt to add some more cam points to a tally to be tallied up to a final total in determinng this months amount of extra pay. But I believe I may realize what you were getting at. The reality is actually not what it once may have seemed for so long. My advice, although it may be somewhat difficult, is try not to let the frustration bother you as much my friend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1