Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

We should all be thankful of what happened tonight because Leora could easily called it off because she would be tired after the night out.And after 5 hours on the town buying some things,but she didn´t.And that´s why I respect her more and more.

She knew that she had to spend some quality time with her best friend.And I am surprised that she took the initiative to the hole thing.The best was when she opened up her legs to Malia to play with her pussy.So we should all be greatful what  was

happening,and not whining so much that it didn´t go further,I thought it was nice.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

We should all be thankful of what happened tonight because Leora could easily called it off because she would be tired after the night out.And after 5 hours on the town buying some things,but she didn´t.And that´s why I respect her more and more.

She knew that she had to spend some quality time with her best friend.And I am surprised that she took the initiative to the hole thing.The best was when she opened up her legs to Malia to play with her pussy.So we should all be greatful what  was

happening,and not whining so much that it didn´t go further,I thought it was nice.

Are you serious they been together all day, the only person that have been doing anything lately is Malia, but the selfish one could at least gave us some time by herself, and yes I know a lot of y'all are like Leora zombies, and everything is always perfect in your eyes towards her

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1