Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm certain you're right about that as well slipper who I usually want to call skipper. 🙂 

😆

34 minutes ago, van the man said:

Leora's obsession with her phone is off the scale tonight! She has not moved or looked up or even noticed another human being is in the same room as her. She is ignorant beyond belief.

And the fact that she has been out all day with her. Shame on her 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Exactly, and she does have a part of her life that's not just what goes on at that apartment.

I agree, but what amazes me that after nearly 6 months in Prague, Malia doesn't appear to have made any contacts outside the apartment (I could obviously be wrong) as just about every Town and City in Europe has its own East European community, and I would suspect Leora has shown her around.

• Like 3

il y a 12 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm in the atmosphere there tonight.

C'est très bien que toutes les soirées soient différentes.Elles ont le droit de faire une pause  méritée .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I agree, but what amazes me that after nearly 6 months in Prague, Malia doesn't appear to have made any contacts outside the apartment (I could obviously be wrong) as just about every Town and City in Europe has its own East European community, and I would suspect Leora has shown her around.

Interesting point New. Certainly one I have no clue of either.

50 minutes ago, van the man said:

Leora's obsession with her phone is off the scale tonight! She has not moved or looked up or even noticed another human being is in the same room as her. She is ignorant beyond belief.

Leora lay down on the bed at 10:12pm. Since then, she hasn't left her cell phone for more than a minute ... besides being very damaging to her vision, I'm convinced that either Leora leaves this addiction, or the man she will live with will leaves her ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Leora lay down on the bed at 10:12pm. Since then, she hasn't left her cell phone for more than a minute ... besides being very damaging to her vision, I'm convinced that either Leora leaves this addiction, or the man she will live with will leaves her ...

How do you come up with all the stupid remarks?

• Like 3