Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They eat more take-out food rather than cook for themselves.

Ah to be fair Sir the other night Leora made a large soup that had so many ingredients it took so long to make and carefully prepare that she probably forgot what she had and had not put in by the end! 😆

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mangiano più cibo da asporto piuttosto che cucinare per se stessi.

Yes true, if not on rare occasions Leora has never shown great cook qualities ... But I found this in several apartments ... An apartment where I see cooking beautiful dishes is from Martina and Alberto ... He cooks meat and fish and they look beautiful very tasty dishes ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, sexy girl said:

Yes true, if not on rare occasions Leora has never shown great cook qualities ... But I found this in several apartments ... An apartment where I see cooking beautiful dishes is from Martina and Alberto ... He cooks meat and fish and they look beautiful very tasty dishes ...

Leora lacks culinary skills.  Martina & Alberto cook a lot for themselves and the odd time they order pizza.  I get a kick out of Alberto when he defrosts meat. He runs the meat under the hot water in the sink as opposed to putting in the microwave to defrost.  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora manca di abilità culinarie. Martina e Alberto cucinano molto per se stessi e lo strano momento in cui ordinano la pizza. Prendo a calci Alberto quando scongela la carne. Fa scorrere la carne sotto l'acqua calda nel lavandino invece di mettere nel microonde per scongelare.  

Ahahah yes, that strange, unhealthy method, I also noticed that I defrost the meat ... I always prefer to take the meat out of the frizzer in the morning and let it thaw alone ... They, having more time than mine, could do the same without using neither microwave nor hot water ...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora lacks culinary skills.  Martina & Alberto cook a lot for themselves and the odd time they order pizza.  I get a kick out of Alberto when he defrosts meat. He runs the meat under the hot water in the sink as opposed to putting in the microwave to defrost.  

But she makes up for it in other places I'd eat anything she would put in front of me ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Sergio said:

right now, Malia and Leora, have no interests in common, as they go out at different times, a few dozen minutes apart.

I think to be fair they do spend a lot of time together anyway so during the day it allows them to do things by themselves. I would not say they don't have interests in common, but anyone wants to go somewhere themselves from time to time. And there is no doubt they both love being with each other at night.

It's been noticed that apparently an occasion recently occurred at the residence that seemed somewhat similar to a previous occasion that occurred there around a month prior to the recent occasion.

Both occasions seemed to stir quite a bit of interest, although it seems that the first of the two occasions may have stirred quite a bit more of interest than the latter of the two.

Besides both occasions seeming to have been quite interesting, both occasions seemed to have been enticingly exciting and exhilarating experiences as well. Although both occasions seemed to have been quite interesting in various ways, there were certain aspects of occurrences that occurred during the occasions that imo seemed to have been odd to have occurred during certain situations of the occasions. 

After having privilege of reviewing the occurrences of both occasions more than initially, it caused curiosity as to the complete genuineness of the occasions.

One aspect of oddity that occured during the first of the two occasions around a month ago, was observed when after there had been some exchanging of body rubdowns and massages while using some type of lotion.

The aspect of oddity referred to occurred after both had rubbed down and massaged one another on both their front and backsides of each others body's, when one of the two layed back down and the other without hesitation, began to caress and rub the more intimate area of her friend.

Another during the same occasion was that although it evolved into each caressing and rubbing the more intimate areas of one another for awhile, then one of the two moves her hand away from her friends more intimate area while her friend continued in caressing and rubbing her intimately before after waiting a while longer than should have had to for her friend to continue, decided to take matters in her own hands and proceeded to caress and rub both herself and her friend until apparently experiencing a feeling of sensually sexual gratification and satisfaction, or at least she seemed to anyway, although it was not so apparent of her friend.

The more recent aspect of oddity seemed to have occurred during the more recent of the two occasions.

The more recent of the two occasions seemed to have been a similar occurrence in a sense that it occurred with the two friends offering one another some exchanges of body rub downs and massages with some oil.

During the rubdowns, whenever one or the other began sensually caressing and rubbing the others more intimate area, it was merely done for a very brief short period before the two friends then changed places and after both had done similar to one another unusually quite briefly, they seperated and began a somewhat longer period of intimate self caressing and rubbing until somewhat of a level of sensually sexual gratification and satisfaction seemed to may have been experienced, or at least again perhaps by one of the two, and again as far the other, it did not appear to be so certain at all.

Oddities of such, are quite unusal as far as not being naturally occurring during situations of such, and is why imo they were just as much, if not more, merely performances than as much of spontaneous naturally occurring occasions, or perhaps at least those parts of the occasions anyway.

Whether those parts of the occasions were spontaneous naturally occurring and genuine or not, they certainly seemed to be quite intriguingly interesting, and seemed to have stirred quite a bit of excitement and exhilaration as well. I must give the two women credit where credit is due and applaud their endeavors. 👏   

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

right now, Malia and Leora, have no interests in common, as they go out at different times, a few dozen minutes apart.

I´m quite sure they went out of the door together,you could clearly see that Leora waited for Malia to be ready so they could go.What ever happened after that we don´t know.

• Like 3