Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are absolutely right to have the courage of your convictions SG, an admirable sentiment.

I don't think it's a matter of people not liking Malia per se. It's more a matter perhaps that in some peoples ( including mine ) mind she is not Leora..,That's not her fault, and perhaps it's unfair to judge or compare her as such, But people do have personal choices and favourites in life and perhaps other people cant understand the reasoning behind those choice...."One pair of tits is the same as another", or "seen one pussy you've seen them all", is not strictly true, there's more to a person than just physical attraction.

In my mind, (and I wouldn't presume to say that I am right in my assessment,) but Leora has for seven years and still is incomparable as an all round " package " ( She would probably kill me for referring to her as a package )  She's not perfect by any means, but then none off us are, but to myself and many more people she is irreplaceable .

If and when Leora chooses to leave the project will be the day myself and several others will cease to watch RLC any longer I think.

It's worth noting that only around 15% of Leora " fans " actually visit CC....Many more just sit back and enjoy her and have done since she started, so in some cases it goes deeper than just a matter of the " Queen is dead, long live the Queen" 

But!! Nobody, apart from Leora and Malia really know what the future holds for these two girls, but if I were a betting man I would put my money on Leora still reigning supreme this time next year......Figuratively speaking ! At the moment she is on a voyage of discovery...and she will find her way home in her own time.

So don't get despondent SG, there's nothing to dislike about Malia, its just personal choices.😸

Thanks mate. I know what you are saying of course and it makes perfect sense. And yes Leora has not been there for seven years for nothing! But my problem was that it looked that for some, because Malia is now there, She is the reason why things have changed. And that i cannot understand whatsoever. She has only been a positive for me, and look at what the girls now have together - If anything their bond (including physically) has grown and got closer after 5 months, rather than move apart. I agree that unless something makes her have to make a life change then Leora is happy where she is. At the end of the day, my only problem was that Malia seemed to be in line for unwarranted criticism. If Leora is out of that apartment due to a change in her social life, only Leora has made that decision.

Hello...
I've been disconnected from the forum for several days ... and from what I've read ... Leora has been gone for 24 hours ... hahaha
So much comment without her, it shows the number of people addicted to her .... her power is impressive ... I think we should all go to therapy, to stop this addiction .. hahaha.
People who feel cheated because they are not in the apartment ... my advice is to cancel your membership ... we are all adults to make that decision ... (since late February I am not a member of RLC) ...
She is an intelligent and very manipulative person, we have seen him on many occasions with Paul, surely, she will give her shows, it is her way of earning a living, and not losing the status that RLC gives her, with housing, money, I am sure that she will not lose that to anyone, she has not lost it to Paul, surely she will not lose it to a new person, perhaps she will gradually manipulate that person to share her business with him ... (it's a theory ).
It was Paul, who left Leora, ::::: when Paul read on the forum that he had had sex with Malia, and the next day the video was on CC ... Paul saw it and that did not sit well with him .. Paul was offended ... and after spending the weekend with a boy, and the neck marks were evident, that was the trigger for leaving the relationship, now their relationship is cordial for the reasons that unite them, but nothing else ... and I must also say that the boy who left marks on his neck is not the same boy he is with now ...
It's just my opinion ... peace

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Barni said:

Prefiero ver a Malia que la basura en los B-Apt's

Not everything is rubbish in Barcelona apartments ... there are very interesting people in those apartments ...
Everything in this life is perspective ... for me there is a very interesting person in Barcelona ... if nothing happens in October I will meet a girl in person .....

• Like 2

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Hola raul

Hi Pulo .... I hope to enjoy your city once again in August ... I will spend a week in Lisbon one more year, I miss the nights in the upper neighborhood with my mojito on the street and listen to live music. ... in the end I will buy a house there .. hahaha

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

and I must also say that the boy who left marks on his neck is not the same boy he is with now ...

i share your meaning, cause that monday, she cried and was upset, guess from a breakup with the first guy, but it could that make up again .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mike r said:

Comparto tu significado, porque ese lunes, ella lloró y estaba molesta, supongo que por una ruptura con el primer chico, pero podría compensar eso de nuevo.

that first boy ... I spend the weekend with her and after that ... bye ...
that boy plus the breakup with Paul ... it was the tears ... you don't have to have a master in personal relationships to realize that ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, raul399 said:

that first boy ... I spend the weekend with her and after that ... bye ...
that boy plus the breakup with Paul ... it was the tears ... you don't have to have a master in personal relationships to realize that ... hahaha

she does fall in love easily

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1