Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Hey folks, been gone for a couple of weeks visiting my favorite apartments and decided to check back in to Malia's apartment to see how things are going. (Still nothing to see here),  I said some time ago that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. I see there are people still debating this. In the  many years I have been watching, Leora is the first to show so little respect for her fans as to not even post notice with RLC that she needs a break and is taking some vacation days. RLC has alway obliged by posting a notice in the menu with some indication of the duration. I have never seen any fans have issues with that for any actor in any apartment. Even Hakeem, the most hated actor in recent RLC history (Since Lev) did that. Leora's fans have seemingly done her a disservice by putting her so high on the pedestal that she apparently now believes the bullshit herself: that her feet don't touch the ground; that she does not have to wash her hands when she comes from the toilet because she never does #2; and that she has no responsibility to RLC or her viewers about "The Private Lives of other people Live 24/7" because she deserves not to be held to the expectations that all  others are held to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Hey folks, been gone for a couple of weeks visiting my favorite apartments and decided to check back in to Malia's apartment to see how things are going. (Still nothing to see here),  I said some time ago that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. I see there are people still debating this. In the  many years I have been watching, Leora is the first to show so little respect for her fans as to not even post notice with RLC that she needs a break and is taking some vacation days. RLC has alway obliged by posting a notice in the menu with some indication of the duration. I have never seen any fans have issues with that for any actor in any apartment. Even Hakeem, the most hated actor in recent RLC history (Since Lev) did that. Leora's fans have seemingly done her a disservice by putting her so high on the pedestal that she apparently now believes the bullshit herself: that her feet don't touch the ground; that she does not have to wash her hands when she comes from the toilet because she never does #2; and that she has no responsibility to RLC or her viewers about "The Private Lives of other people Live 24/7" because she deserves not to be held to the expectations that all  others are held to.

don't people usually pack for vacation?  i don't think this is one of those times.

il y a 30 minutes, philo a dit :

Hé les amis, je suis parti depuis quelques semaines pour visiter mes appartements préférés et j'ai décidé de revenir à l'appartement de Malia pour voir comment les choses se passent. (Toujours rien à voir ici), j'ai dit il y a quelque temps que Leora avait effectivement abandonné le projet. Je vois qu'il y a des gens qui en débattent encore. Au cours des nombreuses années que j'ai regardées, Leora est la première à montrer si peu de respect pour ses fans qu'elle n'a même pas posté d'avis avec RLC qu'elle a besoin d'une pause et prend des jours de vacances. RLC a toujours obligé en affichant un avis dans le menu avec une indication de la durée. Je n'ai jamais vu de fans avoir des problèmes avec ça pour n'importe quel acteur dans n'importe quel appartement. Même Hakeem, l'acteur le plus détesté de l'histoire récente de RLC (Since Lev) l'a fait. Leora ' Les fans de s lui ont apparemment rendu un mauvais service en la mettant si haut sur le piédestal qu'elle croit maintenant elle-même aux conneries: que ses pieds ne touchent pas le sol; qu'elle n'a pas à se laver les mains lorsqu'elle sort des toilettes parce qu'elle ne fait jamais # 2; et qu'elle n'a aucune responsabilité envers RLC ou ses téléspectateurs à propos de "La vie privée des autres en direct 24h / 24 et 7j / 7" parce qu'elle ne mérite pas d'être tenue aux attentes auxquelles tous les autres sont tenus.

Enfin, in raisonnement sensé et avis partagé totalement sur Une fille qui ne le mérite pas ......    Merci Philo

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just to change the subject, man this is one tough crowd when it comes to Malia.  Fortunately because of one kind soul I have been able to finally see Malia and to be honest, I kind of like the whole Cleopatra vibe she's bringing to the party.  What I don't understand is why doesn't everyone like her or at least get on her side for her doing exactly what she was brought to Prague to do.  What is she not doing to gain more support from the hardcore Leora fans??  Anyway, just my thoughts from what I've been reading on subject matter Malia.

I think the main thing for some people is that she is not Leora. Simple as that. If she is not around, then there is no interest for some. Each to his/her own. But i feel that some of the stuff that is written about Malia is totally unjustified, like she is the reason why things have changed. Look at last night, only one provided any entertainment yet it was all about where is Leora and what is she up to. She is doing a great job and is there because Leora wanted her there. I am not asking for people to suddenly change their minds and begin thinking different. I just wish some of the scapegoat criticism aimed at her should not be happening. Because i cannot see what she has done wrong. I dropped out of that chat last night as i got sad. Yes i am huge fan of hers and people do not like negative stuff written about Leora, well, i feel the same way about Malia. I am NOT aiming anything at anyone i want to make that clear. But i am expressing my opinion in a positive nature. In fact i am trying to be sensitive. I saw a wonderful woman going out of her way to entertain, but yet......

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think the main thing for some people is that she is not Leora. Simple as that. If she is not around, then there is no interest for some. Each to his/her own. But i feel that some of the stuff that is written about Malia is totally unjustified, like she is the reason why things have changed. Look at last night, only one provided any entertainment yet it was all about where is Leora and what is she up to. She is doing a great job and is there because Leora wanted her there. I am not asking for people to suddenly change their minds and begin thinking different. I just wish some of the scapegoat criticism aimed at her should not be happening. Because i cannot see what she has done wrong. I dropped out of that chat last night as i got sad. Yes i am huge fan of hers and people do not like negative stuff written about Leora, well, i feel the same way about Malia. I am NOT aiming anything at anyone i want to make that clear. But i am expressing my opinion in a positive nature. In fact i am trying to be sensitive.

I say keep up what you are doing if for nothing else, Malia.  I would never expect Malia to replace Leora, but the longer she is there, I would expect more love thrown her way.  There is no doubt that Malia is there because Leora wanted her there and it ought to be obvious I would think as to why.  Just keep supporting Malia SG and everything will be fine!!

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I say keep up what you are doing if for nothing else, Malia.  I would never expect Malia to replace Leora, but the longer she is there, I would expect more love thrown her way.  There is no doubt that Malia is there because Leora wanted her there and it ought to be obvious I would think as to why.  Just keep supporting Malia SG and everything will be fine!!

I intend to Sir. As i said i do not begrudge anyone for liking who they like and understand of course why Leora has so many loyal fans. But when i see stuff negative about Malia, if it is not justified in my view, i don't like it. And she is still there because she is still wanted there by Leora, that is very important. If i am the royal protector of the Court of Malia, then i am f**king proud to be so!!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I intend to Sir. As i said i do not begrudge anyone for liking who they like and understand of course why Leora has so many loyal fans. But when i see stuff negative about Malia, if it is not justified in my view, i don't like it. And she is still there because she is still wanted there, that is very important. If i am the royal protector of the Court of Malia, then i am f**king proud to be so!!

Amen SG!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1