Kira & Emily (2020) Part #2

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

How about this for an idea, Beverly replace Kira in this apartment ::) Kira is the biggest turn off for me but then that's just my opinion.

Great idea. I think we then also see some action between Emily and Alan. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Great idea. I think we then also see some action between Emily and Alan. 

I very rarely comment on tenants/Apt's as I couldn't really care less but Kira has a solid track record for attracting couples and based on that she doesn't deserve to be ousted.As for action between Alan and Emily after a while you all will get bored and want to change the pairings again.Tenants have come and gone as we all know but Kira has stayed the course and deserves to stay,so there😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I very rarely comment on tenants/Apt's as I couldn't really care less but Kira has a solid track record for attracting couples and based on that she doesn't deserve to be ousted.As for action between Alan and Emily after a while you all will get bored and want to change the pairings again.Tenants have come and gone as we all know but Kira has stayed the course and deserves to stay,so there😁

Think that applies to most apartments :biggrin: Beats me how Kira HAS stayed the course to be honest not the biggest pin up on VH :biggrin: Must have friends in high places or is it low places :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Think that applies to most apartments :biggrin: Beats me how Kira HAS stayed the course to be honest not the biggest pin up on VH :biggrin: Must have friends in high places or is it low places :biggrin:

Good morning Rob,have you ever thought that Kira might be a really nice sociable friendly person which I would say is more important than stunning good looks.Fuck me Margaret has stuck with me for 51 years and I'm an ugly bastard😁👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2