Kira & Emily (2020) Part #2

5 minutes ago, squish said:

The presence of Alan completely changes the dynamic between these two girls. If only Emily would say yes to Alan their ratings would soon shoot up. 

I would love to know where Alan sleeps. Probably at George's flat. He has been a friend of George for three years. High time Alan had a place of his own.

Maybe he is still in his original apartment?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe he is still in his original apartment?

Possible. I think it was the only one not rented. I know George is his friend but I would be surprised if Alan is being 'furloughed' when he could be 'working' from home.

5 hours ago, squish said:

Possible. I think it was the only one not rented. I know George is his friend but I would be surprised if Alan is being 'furloughed' when he could be 'working' from home.

I think i remember once it was rumoured that he actually owned that apartment but whether that is true god knows. He must have had a reason for jacking it all in i suppose but he had had a long time on cams maybe he just needed to get away from it for a while. Whether he will come back is anybody's guess. Still remember the time that Nina left and she waved to the cam on the way out.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Robwin said:

I think i remember once it was rumoured that he actually owned that apartment but whether that is true god knows. He must have had a reason for jacking it all in i suppose but he had had a long time on cams maybe he just needed to get away from it for a while. Whether he will come back is anybody's guess. Still remember the time that Nina left and she waved to the cam on the way out.

That was truly a historic VH moment from Nina. As unforgettable as that acid green divan on which so much happened. Nina is in a class of her own. I think the reason we thought Alan or someone had the freehold was because some repairs were required to the base of a washstand. Normally that would fall to a landlord but in the case in question, Alan was mixing cement himself in a bowl. Also, the apartment tenure exceeded all others.

I still think there is a chance Alan may come back. Even if not and he stays as a guest I think he is a good asset for George and has been friends with him for 3 years.

• Like 2