Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone here remember Lev...and lovely Zoya?...He always looked like he'd smell like a skunk. Who saw that one coming?...Leora and Lev...🥴

Who can forget? A real charmer. A playstation control glued to his hand. She was wonderful. Him though.....

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

It is always very watchable as many here will attest Sir! There is something very beautiful about it all, it is not to everyone's taste but it is for me personally the reason i tune in!

I know its a show...but it's a much better show, imo...😍

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

no wonder shes on the phone all day having to text u lot

They are all texts saying "I'm Sparticus!" "No I'm Sparticus"......

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know its a show...but it's a much better show, imo...😍

Well you say that Sir but recently there has been a lot of genuine things happening that separated it from the 'Show' kind of thing. Even tonight there were shall we say a 'Couple of points' that stood out! I always go off body language in this kind of thing, and if you have watched over a few weeks, there really IS genuine emotion going on between them now. Tonight was actually a little less intense than last week, but i know some will laugh at me, yet i cannot unsee certain things that are right there on cam, and those things - And most definitely some 'Bodily' evidence! - are NOT faked.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Who can forget? A real charmer. A playstation control glued to his hand. She was wonderful. Him though.....

I reckon the most common question asked in the history of RLC is 'WTF does a really tidy boiler like Zoya see in a couch potato, unromantic slob like Lev...'

Obviously 'Tidy Boiler' is a Google Translation, BTW...😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon the most common question asked in the history of RLC is 'WTF does a really tidy boiler like Zoya see in a couch potato, unromantic slob like Lev...'

Obviously 'Tidy Boiler' is a Google Translation, BTW...😁

And talking of opposites, what about Carina and Sabrina? The most Manly lesbian madly in love with a Dolly Bird, and vice versa! (I really liked them actually, pity they left).