Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looked like another role reversal tonight, Leora giving much more than what Malia gave for once. She spent a lot of time and effort down there, and up there too! And it certainly looked that she wanted to do that for M off her own back, maybe a treat for the little star while she'd been away!. And talking of backs, what was with Malia lying across Leoras back to look at her phone after! Practically trapped her!!

A great was to finish of the weekend! Wonderful as ever girls!

(although there wasn't any need to keep stopping, texts can wait!)

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looked like another role reversal, Leora giving much more than what Malia gave for once. She spent a lot of time and effort down there and up there too! And it certainly looked to me that she wanted to do that off her own back. And talking of backs, what was with Malia lying across Leoras back to look at her phone after! Practically trapped her!!

A great was to finish of the weekend! Wonderful as ever girls!

(although there wasn't any need to keep stopping, texts can wait!)

It's very watchable...It's dragged me away from the GOV showgirl apts, which is what I generally watch. It's definitely a slow burner...another 154 days before CC goes into total meltdown...😏

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's very watchable...It's dragged me away from the GOV showgirl apts, which is what I generally watch. It's definitely a slow burner...another 154 days before CC goes into total meltdown...😏

It is always very watchable as many here will attest Sir! There is something very beautiful about it all, it is not to everyone's taste but it is for me personally the reason i tune in!