Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Who knows, if one day Malia manages to be more independent of Leora, it seems to me, that she has very little regard for her...

Things are not always as they seem. They both regard each other highly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

oh ok...so nothing, bare arse naked....i like it lol

It's going to end up on the floor anyway so why where it. At least that's what I tell the girlfriend.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I can speak for myself. I'm not obsessed nor do I think she is my girlfriend, but she is my friend.

Most of what I used to write was all in fun talking as if I was hiding in the panty drawer or other such nonsense was just being playful giving her something to read that wasn't always trying to control here by telling her to spread her legs or stick the dildo in her ass. Mine where usually of a playful nature. Jimbo, Squirrel and a few others would joke to say who she liked more ect..

Don't be embarrassed, Pepe,...I use to live in Nicole's...:biggrin:

• Like 4

I hope it's not another 'phone fest' tonight, Leora seemed quite irate at something and stormed into the 'phone booth' with a vein sticking out of her forehead.

Considering two bunches of flowers in two weeks and one 'Leora in tears' moment, this guy she's supposedly seeing seems like a bit of a player, it's not Hakeem is it?!

• Haha 4