B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

Nothing surprises me anymore, same routine and more and more cock teasing from these girls especially Diane and then nothing never happens, this whole process will repeat again anytime soon and the cycle continues. 

I am starting to be at this stage where i don't care whether these girls fuck or not, it's not even entertaining anymore. Just want more than half of these girls to leave RLC and add some new fresh faces. Please for the love of God, show mercy on us and leave the project. I beg!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Tough times there sadly, loved a good derby match between them and Newcastle, anyway good times ahead for the Liverpool fans 😉

Another guy from the UK? We[re taking over the thread ha! ...Yes, Liverpool were always my 2nd team...I love there style of football, although Man city stuffed them 4-0...

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Nothing surprises me anymore, same routine and more and more cock teasing from these girls especially Diane and then nothing never happens, this whole process will repeat again anytime soon and the cycle continues. 

I am starting to be at this stage where i don't care whether these girls fuck or not, it's not even entertaining anymore. Just want more than half of these girls to leave RLC and add some new fresh faces. Please for the love of God, show mercy on us and leave the project. I beg!

Well maybe we can see something from Diane she just brought home some guy that looks like he spends all his time in a gym and she is drinking