B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just heard that Bonnie was in the kitchen topless and Lucian came out of his bedroom and Drama told Bonnie to go put a shirt on.  I think even Drama is getting tired of Lucian's BS!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This post is confusing Harley......can you try again?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There was nothing confusing about it...brown stick

It is to me--I do not understand gibberish.  Why would Drama ( I assume that is Rama) be getting tired of Lucian if all he did was come out of the bedroom and it was Rama who told Bonnie to put a shirt on cause he didn't want her topless.???? 

Is Lucian supposed to ask for permission to move around in the apartment?  You did not say that he came out specifically to gawk at Bonnie--or do you even know that was the case since you only heard what happened. 

Edited by happyone
modified post

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is to me,  why would Drama ( I assume that is Rama) be getting tired of Lucian if all he did was come out of the bedroom and it was Rama who told Bonnie to put a shirt on cause he didn't want her topless.???? 

Is Lucian supposed to ask for permission to move around in the apartment?  You did not say that he came out specifically to gawk at Bonnie--or do you even know that was the case since you only heard what happened. 

I've heard that Lucian is constantly gawking at Bonnie, be it when they are in B5 or their second home B4 and that is what I based that comment on because I can assure you that Rama is very well aware of it.  As for permission, of course not, don't be lame.  It's just my opinion as I was told that they (B&L) had already gone to bed.  Whatever, I will post the same thing next time if needed.  So to you it doesn't appear that maybe the two couples are getting tired of each other?

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've heard that Lucian is constantly gawking at Bonnie, be it when they are in B5 or their second home B4 and that is what I based that comment on because I can assure you that Rama is very well aware of it.  As for permission, of course not, don't be lame.  It's just my opinion as I was told that they (B&L) had already gone to bed.  Whatever, I will post the same thing next time if needed.  So to you it doesn't appear that maybe the two couples are getting tired of each other?

No no Harley. It is the other way around. Rama is always looking at Alex.. even moving so he can get a look at her crotch when she wears her panties and even times when she comes out of the bathroom with only her Kimono on and sits in front of the windows to have a smoke. Rama will move so he can look up her Kimono. Rama has on occasion even rubbed Alex's arm and leg when Lucian was not in the apartment. Lucian, on the other hand, almost never looks at Bonnie even when she is topless.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No no Harley. It is the other way around. Rama is always looking at Alex.. even moving so he can get a look at her crotch when she wears her panties and even times when she comes out of the bathroom with only her Kimono on and sits in front of the windows to have a smoke. Rama will move so he can look up her Kimono. Rama has on occasion even rubbed Alex's arm and leg when Lucian was not in the apartment. Lucian, on the other hand, almost never looks at Bonnie even when she is topless.

Maybe you have become blinded by constantly trying to catch Rama looking at Alex, that you haven't noticed as much of what Lucian does with Bonnie.  I know you have always been more into Alex than you have Bonnie so it is possible that you are just missing it.  As for Lucian never looking at Bonnie when she is topless, it might appear that way to you and then again to others that pay more attention to Bonnie it would appear differently.  The very first time Bonnie and Alex had their get together in the shower where the guys were in the room watching, I was told that Lucian appeared to have been told by Alex what was going to happen and he rushed into his and Alexandra's bathroom to take a shower and clean every nook and cranny because he obviously thought that something else was going to happen and that is what has pissed him off all along.  Whatever, everybody looks for different things with these tenants and I'm not saying what I think is right because it is second hand information but it sure appears that way based on what I've been told since they have been in B5.  I've been told that during some of there trips to B4 that Bonnie would go topless and Lucian would always be hovering around her sometimes being obvious and sometimes not.  It doesn't matter, just something that I was told where I thought that Rama just might get tired of Bonnie being topless because of Lucian.

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe you have become blinded by constantly trying to catch Rama looking at Alex, that you haven't noticed as much of what Lucian does with Bonnie.  I know you have always been more into Alex than you have Bonnie so it is possible that you are just missing it.  As for Lucian never looking at Bonnie when she is topless, it might appear that way to you and then again to others that pay more attention to Bonnie it would appear differently.  The very first time Bonnie and Alex had their get together in the shower where the guys were in the room watching, I was told that Lucian appeared to have been told by Alex what was going to happen and he rushed into his and Alexandra's bathroom to take a shower and clean every nook and cranny because he obviously thought that something else was going to happen and that is what has pissed him off all along.  Whatever, everybody looks for different things with these tenants and I'm not saying what I think is right because it is second hand information but it sure appears that way based on what I've been told since they have been in B5.  I've been told that during some of there trips to B4 that Bonnie would go topless and Lucian would always be hovering around her sometimes being obvious and sometimes not.  It doesn't matter, just something that I was told where I thought that Rama just might get tired of Bonnie being topless because of Lucian.

As usual Harley your "source" if full of shit. You need to find another as they are accurate about 10% of the time. You're constantly defending these comments from your "sources".

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As usual Harley your "source" if full of shit. You need to find another as they are accurate about 10% of the time. You're constantly defending these comments from your "sources".

I have heard from a friend that second hand information is never the same as watching it yourself.

For example, to illustrate this point. I've been told that The Star Wars are some of the best movies that was ever made. Turns out, it's not! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I agree  Harley! This time your source is guilty of wishful thinking. I watch this apt. quite a bit and believe me, i haven't seen what your source is claiming to see. 

• Like 1