B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Another ones that will do six months "vacations".

The couples on vacation apartments are a joke anyway Ze.  They are only there to add the "will they or won't they" factor to RLC.  The best thing RLC can do is get rid of the COV apartments!!

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The couples on vacation apartments are a joke anyway Ze.  They are only there to add the "will they or won't they" factor to RLC.  The best thing RLC can do is get rid of the COV apartments!!

What a joke indeed.  According to you get rid of the COV apartments, the GOV apartments, and the couples apartments because you do not want to see any men in the apartments.  Let's see--that leaves Masha apartment and Leora and Malia apartment. 

Getting pretty close to your goal of shutting down RLC altogether-at least you are consistently trying. 😏

• Haha 2

NOTICE TO RLC

The Cam positions in B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian are terrible.

Too often through poor positioning we miss what the couples are doing.

Please review with the view to fixing them up ASAP.

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they picked up their suitcase which was stored there and left again

LMAO...too funny!  I told you all the other day that Piper & Taylor was all planned from the get go and this is just proof of it!!  RLC is not even trying to bring in new girls.  They will keep using the same recycled matter just like always.

9 hours ago, happyone said:

What a joke indeed.  According to you get rid of the COV apartments, the GOV apartments, and the couples apartments because you do not want to see any men in the apartments.  Let's see--that leaves Masha apartment and Leora and Malia apartment. 

Getting pretty close to your goal of shutting down RLC altogether-at least you are consistently trying. 😏

First of all, I never said to shutdown the couples apartments.  I said to shutdown the COV and GOV apartments...that's true.  I said to add more couples apartments as long as there was a balance between hetero and lesbian apartments.  The COV apartments are...to say the absolute least, a fricking joke.  The GOV apartments have turned into nothing more than one lame ass show after another!!  In the future, if you are going to talk about me, get your facts straight!!

My goal of shutting down RLC will never happen just from me and the purpose of the goal is to force them to either stay shutdown or make some fucking improvements.  You and the others can rest on your laurels and continue to let RLC spiral downwards out of control!!  At least I'm trying to make it better and you are part of the problem, not the solution!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

NOTICE TO RLC

The Cam positions in B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian are terrible.

Too often through poor positioning we miss what the couples are doing.

Please review with the view to fixing them up ASAP.

Email RLC on this numerous times. The last email came back saying for reasons they can't tell us the cameras near the windows are as far as they can go.  Here is the last response:

Thank you for your letter. There were some reasons that did not let us readjust the cameras angles according to current viewers' suggestions. But we have taken those suggestions into account and will consider them in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Email RLC on this numerous times. The last email came back saying for reasons they can't tell us the cameras near the windows are as far as they can go.  Here is the last response:

Thank you for your letter. There were some reasons that did not let us readjust the cameras angles according to current viewers' suggestions. But we have taken those suggestions into account and will consider them in the future.

Sweet, thank you.  Glad I wasn't the only one seeing how shit they are.