B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

4 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Personally I would love to see B&R leave the apt. Can't stand Rama"s hovering. But that is what happens when you have a hot girlfriend and a small dick.

This is not defending Rama, but if his dick is small, I wonder what you consider average or big.

Now this is a small penis

Image result for small penis

• Haha 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I take offense, because I resemble that remark.🤫

In all seriousness I don't think Bonnie has an  issue with  Rami's Dick size as much as the viewers do. I think, by all indication, she loves him.👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

In all seriousness I don't think Bonnie has an  issue with  Rami's Dick size as much as the viewers do. I think, by all indication, she loves him.👍

Hard is more important than heavy. Now i'm finished.😊

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

And not finishing too quick is also abit important. 😉

30 seconds with Bonnie would see me out 🤣 only half joking 😁

50 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Bonnie e Alex hanno litigato?

Since they were in B4 and Bonnie left in a hurry there haven't been many words between them, I think it's more from Bonnie than from Alex, Bonnie is lately many times as absent, I don't know if she will have any problem but I think she needs to come home.

Just now, Mauri said:

non si parlano, quasi si evitano

What Omedo said might be the reason.  I was told there has been tension in the air for a couple of weeks between the two couples.  I'm sure there are some CC members that follow this apartment that can shed more light or at least provide some kind of feed back as to whether or not there is some kind of problems between the couples.