Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

17 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Thanks Ash ... it's logical what you say ....
And yes, on this day they are talking in the kitchen ....
I've seen it for a few minutes and the conversation is about banalities - Leora says she found a "husband" who let her come hungry ...
Thanks again....

I'm sorry for the whole mess. I'll try to give more details in the future sorry guys

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Thanks Ash ... it's logical what you say ....
And yes, on this day they are talking in the kitchen ....
I've seen it for a few minutes and the conversation is about banalities - Leora says she found a "husband" who let her come hungry ...
Thanks again....

Not so certain I understand your brief description of the conversation Lewis. Could you perhaps try to elaborate somewhat ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not so certain I understand your brief description of the conversation Lewis. Could you perhaps try to elaborate somewhat ?

Let me see if i can help....He said that it's all unoriginal and that she was playing poker with her friends husband and she lost all her money so now she can't eat 😏

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me see if i can help....He said that it's all unoriginal and that she was playing poker with her friends husband and she lost all her money so now she can't eat 😏

LOL. Well Alrighty Then ! I Guess Now I understand !  😏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It was strip poker. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1