Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

36 minutes ago, Lewis said:
  6 hours ago, The Earl said:

Sorry it was 14.06 2020    21.20 Uhr

There is a small Thumbnail  of the kichen table where she talks

Can you explain a little better what you mean by this ???
On June 14, 2020 at 21:20 (their time) they are not even at home ..... they just arrive, loaded with purchases at 22:44 ..... I really don't understand what you mean ... .

I have just checked replay on 14-6-20- at 2120 local...and they are indeed there sitting at the kitchen table.at around 21-23hrs..but in the kitchen area at the time stated

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have just checked replay on 14-6-20- at 2120 local...and they are indeed there sitting at the kitchen table.at around 21-23hrs..but in the kitchen area at the time stated

Sorry for my insistence ... but either your Replay is different from mine, or you are both wrong ...
I reaffirm: at 21:20 (Prague time) on the 14th of June 2020, no one is in Leora's apartment ....

39 minutes ago, Lewis said:
  6 hours ago, The Earl said:

Sorry it was 14.06 2020    21.20 Uhr

There is a small Thumbnail  of the kichen table where she talks

Can you explain a little better what you mean by this ???
On June 14, 2020 at 21:20 (their time) they are not even at home ..... they just arrive, loaded with purchases at 22:44 ..... I really don't understand what you mean ... .

He probably means the 13th, but thinks it's the 14th because it's under the "14th" date tab and hasn't noticed the date along the timeline at the bottom.  I've seen others make the same mistake.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_4?ts=1592075990&from=share

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

He probably means the 13th, but thinks it's the 14th because it's under the "14th" date tab and hasn't noticed the date along the timeline at the bottom.  I've seen others make the same mistake.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_4?ts=1592075990&from=share

Thanks Ash ... it's logical what you say ....
And yes, on this day they are talking in the kitchen ....
I've seen it for a few minutes and the conversation is about banalities - Leora says she found a "husband" who let her come hungry ...
Thanks again....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Thanks Ash ... it's logical what you say ....
And yes, on this day they are talking in the kitchen ....
I've seen it for a few minutes and the conversation is about banalities - Leora says she found a "husband" who let her come hungry ...
Thanks again....

It seems that I have made the same error.... My apologies Lewis, but my intentions were honorable ,🙀

• Like 4