Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For trying it out you would think the HD stream would be good enough for a month and then if you really like it or see where it might be even better in 4K, you could do that for a month.

That's what I've been thinking. The site offers like 2 minute program samples and the regular HD looks like it's 720p which is good enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Any ideas why he's so often right?  Just curious...

those girls are of course predictable but still, at the bed of Leora you can often see if a massage is coming, that's the only thing I usually have right  🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

those girls are of course predictable but still, at the bed of Leora you can often see if a massage is coming, that's the only thing I usually have right  🤣

I know what you mean, yet the last couple of times even just a few minutes before i had no idea, like it was that last thing that would happen. But that in a sense makes the surprise, and indeed the present then given, all the more enjoyable!

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't estimate them .. I'm curious

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

eliska and pepik 

two new residents in the apartment

They spelled Pepe wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will respond to this post simply because there is not a lot of emojis LOL.  So logic tells you based on the extensive viewership you put into this apartment?

🤔  I wasn't supposed to reveal this but not many know that our friend filipe is a part Vulcan feline.  🤫

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Failscream said:

I might be shitting in the wrong garden here, but what is so special with this appartment? It's not like they ever do anything more than a finger here and there.. 

I can't help you cuz I don't watch it, but i'm sure the avid Leora fans will help you out!