Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just move your cursor over their avatar and a popup will come up and there is an option to ignore user.

I tried to ignore myself but it won't let me....😡

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL try me and it won't let you......I won't be ignored LMAO

'I want to report a post'

'Who's?'

'Mine. I don't agree with what i wrote now'......

😆

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just move your cursor over their avatar and a popup will come up and there is an option to ignore user.

Harley, what happens then? Does it mean that their posts become invisible or what please?

Just now, BossRoss said:

Not you. But this madman with all his "beautiful leora and malia" bullshit posts. 

You must be talking about Pulo Felipe...I like the guy and he means well but he does get carried away with basically repeating the same things over and over again, and those damn emojis LOL.....Ughhh

P.S. You know we love you Pulo

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

True but it's different on the cell phones.

1 minute ago, squish said:

Harley, what happens then? Does it mean that their posts become invisible or what please?

what happens then is they do become invisible unless someone other than yourself replies to one of that persons post.  It's not perfect but it's all we got for now.  There is a new software upgrade coming soon (I hope) and there is no telling what we may be able to do after it gets installed and the forum is up and running again.  Fingers crossed for more functionality!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1