Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't know he was talking about cell phones lol....i need to pay better attention 🙂

Not sure he was I was just saying there's a difference.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir...I haven't

I've looked it over 3 or 4 times and have given it a bit of consideration over as many years. It appears to have a substantial amount of various subjects that may be quite interesting enough to give it a try. The pricing seems pretty reasonable as well. Regular HD subs. are less expensive while 4k sream subs. are more. As with most other things, the longer the sub., the better value as far as pricing goes.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've looked it over 3 or 4 times and have given it a bit of consideration over as many years. It appears to have a substantial amount of various subjects that may be quite interesting enough to give it a try. The pricing seems pretty reasonable as well. Regular HD subs. are less expensive while 4k sream subs. are more. As with most other things, the longer the sub., the better value as far as pricing goes.

How much are the subs?  If you do decide to try it, please let me (us) know how you like or dislike it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How much are the subs?  If you do decide to try it, please let me (us) know how you like or dislike it.

Regular HD stream is $2.99 monthly or $19.99 for a year

4k stream is $9.99 monthly or $69.99 a year

They have a quite sizeable library of various interesting subjects such as history, science, technology, nature, society, lifestyle, and kids. Each subject has alot of various programs.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Regular HD stream is $2.99 monthly or $19.99 for a year

4k stream is $9.99 monthly or $69.99 a year

For trying it out you would think the HD stream would be good enough for a month and then if you really like it or see where it might be even better in 4K, you could do that for a month.