Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

2 minutes ago, Failscream said:

I might be shitting in the wrong garden here, but what is so special with this appartment? It's not like they ever do anything more than a finger here and there.. 

That's what's special about it, even one at a cam every now and then. 😏

4 minutes ago, Failscream said:

I might be shitting in the wrong garden here, but what is so special with this appartment? It's not like they ever do anything more than a finger here and there.. 

Malia 😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sometimes in life Pulo we have to make a few small changes to what we want or what we do or say to make life run smoother... Perhap's! If instead of a small minority beating her up and abusing her, we showed her some consideration and respect, then we might possibly witness a change in her and a reciprocation of our understanding and respect.

If we all accepted that she is entitled to her freedom of movement to do whatever she wishes whenever she wishes and with whom she wishes, then in her way she would undoubtedly repay us with the rewards we all know she is capable of bestowing on her fans.

Most people wouldn't be on this forum unless they liked Leora....So why don't we show it, instead of giving her negative attitude... If we give respect we will get respect in return, and if we show her we like and appreciate her, we may be pleasantly surprised by her response.😇

jimbo, As you know I've alway been a big longtime fan of Leora's, always appreciated her although I've not always been very suttle with some of my postings, but never disrespectful towards her, I'm pleased for her now to she's got someone outside (I think his name's Lucky if it isn't it damn well should be) who I hope makes her happy, everyone's life has to move on, and Leora's life is no different

Regarding her freedom (I know I've said this before) Leora's made a life outside the apartment for herself doing whatever she wants that's her business, she's now really got to take Malia to one side and explain to her that she needs reclaim some space inside the apartment, not to keep walking into her bedroom whenever she feels like it as if she owned the place, and stop following her around all the time, to start with.

Like jimbo I've witnessed it as well over the years be nice and respectful towards her, and you'll eventually see a different Leora come to the fore, but give her time

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Failscream said:

If you are shitting in the garden you might have bigger problems than trying to figure out what's so great about this apartment. 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1