Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

I hope this weekend we have some signal they gona some social life in cams,any house with just a couple becomes boring after some time.Even the phone calls are done of cams..so not sure if we cant have some hope.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I hope this weekend we have some signal they gona some social life in cams,any house with just a couple becomes boring after some time.Even the phone calls are done of cams..so not sure if we cant have some hope.

They are still not very comfortable with their own presence in front of cameras, so I think we will have to wait a bit before they want to invite people into the apartment

il y a 24 minutes, moos54 a dit :

They are still not very comfortable with their own presence in front of cameras, so I think we will have to wait a bit before they want to invite people into the apartment

Who knows if they have a guest couple over they might end up fucking without the covers in the guest room. Sometimes guests can outdo the tenants,:biggrin:

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

As long as they at some point start having guests then thays aceptable.Wish we had some way of knowing if they are from city or not.If they are from country but not from city think there is less possibilities of regular family and freinds visits.

11 hours ago, Daleys said:

Who knows if they have a guest couple over they might end up fucking without the covers in the guest room. Sometimes guests can outdo the tenants,:biggrin:

Hopefuly the guest room with be used again for that..guests staying.Last time i remember the guestroom to be used in good measure was with Susan..years ago.They had a regular guest dude that had a girlfriend(or two),then also a cute red hair guest yhat was regular visit,then an brunet with her partner.Any house is better and more memorably when it have social life in it,thats why we still remember them,when an house is just an couple laying down in sofa and onky interacting between them then after they leave they are forgeted pretty fast.Hopefuly this house with this new couple will have an similar deliver Susan times had.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As long as they at some point start having guests then thays aceptable.Wish we had some way of knowing if they are from city or not.If they are from country but not from city think there is less possibilities of regular family and freinds visits.

Yes it is a possibility
A bit like Martina and Alberto who are not from Barcelona and that is why they do not often party or that the guests are missed but nevertheless that does not prevent to like this apartment as well as the people who live there, especially Martina :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes it is a possibility
A bit like Martina and Alberto who are not from Barcelona and that is why they do not often party or that the guests are missed but nevertheless that does not prevent to like this apartment as well as the people who live there, especially Martina :biggrin:

Martina is great but as great she is that sadly doesnt evited the house being pretty one way,monotonous because is just the couple in house,nothing like seing residents withbtheir friends and even more with their family.But not an easy thing to archive in any cam site due to cams exposion and lost of privacy.Just like i said prior hope this new couple with time become like Susan place.If they start talking in phone on cams instead of going of cams that could be a good start.

I would think it's a bit early for them to start having guests over.  They are probably wondering how or what they are going to tell their friends when their friends ask them about the camera's.  It would be like coming out of the closet if you were gay lol.

• Haha 1