B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Damn, I would have renewed for at least a month just to see Alex and Olya have sex. My two favs on RLC today. Sorry you all are paying to see the same stuff you have already seen. Maybe something different will happen. Let me know if Alex gets taken aside by any of the girls. Alex loves licking pussy and ass too.

You are doing good by holding out...keep up the good work, but I know what you are saying!

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Damn, I would have renewed for at least a month just to see Alex and Olya have sex. My two favs on RLC today. Sorry you all are paying to see the same stuff you have already seen. Maybe something different will happen. Let me know if Alex gets taken aside by any of the girls. Alex loves licking pussy and ass too.

olya with herself is a struggle let alone with another girl

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

olya with herself is a struggle let alone with another girl

When Olya is with Kim it is Kim who seems uncomfortable. I think Olya would have a fabulous time having sex with Alex. Alex sort of makes you enjoy it as she is very good at it.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

When Olya is with Kim it is Kim who seems uncomfortable. I think Olya would have a fabulous time having sex with Alex. Alex sort of makes you enjoy it as she is very good at it.

sorry cant see it,but we all have dreams

• Like 1