Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, in my world, I would lavish my lady with all of these, and if I saw any of this from another person i would be asking a lot of questions.

That would certainly be a natural and reasonable reaction of curiosity to be sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That would certainly be a natural and reasonable reaction of curiosity to be sure.

Well, this is her world, and there is no man around to be jealous. So I guess it will continue to be a mystery as always. LOL

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I have doubts if the bars there have already opened, because of the pandemic ... although the borders have been open since May 25th .... (i think that Malia doesn't go back to Russia because she doesn't want to ...)
How she looks well with this dark jumpsuit .... in fact she looks good with any rag ...

Bars and restaurants were I believe cleared for reopening as of  May 25 and June 8.....But naturally I could be wrong

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Bars and restaurants were I believe cleared for reopening as of  May 25 and June 8.....But naturally I could be wrong

No, a lot a places have indeed now reopened but there is still 2 meter restrictions etc. The tourist aspect of the city is totally different now but residents are pretty free as they were.