Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

If I was Leora I would take notice of the guys that have followed her for years. If we have a strong opinion on something I if I was Leora I would take notice. If I was Leora I would think the new guys don't know or understand me yet. What I've noticed over the years once the newbies get to understand Leora better their comments change from writing nonsense. But at the end of the day we can only comment on what we see, I don't speak Russian so I don't understand what Leora says to Malia or when she is on the phone. Currently there are a lot of unhappy old timers here, I would be surprised if Leora didn't know this and understands why. Don't under estimate Leora you don't survive doing what Leora does without being very intelligent.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Another thing the newbies wouldn't have seen Leora's love of Paul. If Leora loves you she really loves you and is loyal. Leora loves Malia and she looked after her when she needed help. I've happy for any one to call me out on most things but this I know as fact.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

We moeten ook onthouden dat ze in de tijd dat ze bij Paul was, van nature introverte waren, dus niet de neiging hadden om te socializen ... Ze geniet nu van een nieuw soort vrijheid waarvan ze nooit zo openlijk kon genieten terwijl ze met Paul was. ... Ze doet nu wat de meeste stellen op zijn leeftijd doen, en wat zij en Paul mogelijk niet al die jaren hebben gedaan.

Ze vindt haar voeten, en waarom niet? Als dat een ontmoeting met een jongen inhoudt, dan veel geluk voor haar, zolang hij haar maar gelukkig maakt en haar met respect behandelt ... Go Girl !! .. Geniet ervan !! 

Ik houd nog steeds vol ... Als ze gelukkig is en mensen haar op de juiste manier respecteren, zal ze ons belonen op de manier waarop we allemaal genieten .....

Als die jongen haar met respect en liefde behandeld zal RLC vlug een nieuwe bewoner moeten zoeken

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing the newbies wouldn't have seen Leora's love of Paul. If Leora loves you she really loves you and is loyal. Leora loves Malia and she looked after her when she needed help. I've happy for any one to call me out on most things but this I know as fact.

but paul was in the apartment with her. the new bf doesnt want that so she spends her time with him outdoors

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

but paul was in the apartment with her. the new bf doesnt want that so she spends her time with him outdoors

I personally don't have an issue with this.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

so your happy that shes spending less time in the apartment

if it makes her happy, I don't have an issue. With the timezone issues between Prague and Melbourne I see Leora mainly on replay. Question to you, would you want to see a happy Leora or a lonely unhappy Leora?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

if it makes her happy, I don't have an issue. With the timezone issues between Prague and Melbourne I see Leora mainly on replay. Question to you, would you want to see a happy Leora or a lonely unhappy Leora?

i want her to be happy thats why she should go and be with him and RLC can get new tenants in

• Like 1